Chapter 11

"Don't tell me, you been sleeping around?" Debbie know her so well. "Lou. That's gross. Go find someone and start a relationship." she continues "it's better to have someone talk to, not just being alone."

"I'm not alone anymore, Deb." Lou smiles

Lou wake up smiling. It's been a while since she have a good night sleep. 'This is nice.' she look around and find you staring at her. "Hey, honey." She hugs you lazily. "You smell good." But you didn't respond. "what's wrong?"

"You sleep talks." You start to get up and get dress.

"So?" she sits up and stretches along with a loud yawn.

"You said, Deb." You try to walk away from her and hope the ache will hurt a little less.

Lou pause, "no. you must heard it wrong." she tries to disguises her panic. 'I can't be, I haven't think of her for a while.'

You just look at her and don't know what to say anymore. "I should go now." You said with a broken heart.

Lou looks up instantly, "need a ride?"

"no, it's fine." Your words are so light, she barely hear you.

Lou lay back on bed. She wonder why she says her name. It is been quite sometimes since she think of Debbie Ocean. She also don't remember what dream she had that makes her smile. She just feel joyful when she wakes up. Lou really hope she didn't fuck up this relationship.

Lou start looking for her phone and want to explain to you. But she accidentally knock over a picture frame. "shit." She gets up in a hurry and pick the glass. It all broken now. She looks at the picture of Debbie and her.

"You're my best friend, Lou." Debbie once say to her. "Nothing more, nothing less."

'I guess I'll do that same for you now.' Lou feel like a burden has lift over her shoulders. She gets up and put on some clothes. She decides to clean up her apartment and store away anything of her past. So next time, when you're here. It will be just you and her.

However, it is not easy. It takes a few hours to finish cleaning up. 'Phew' Lou wipes her sweaty forehead. It look a lot cleaner now, at least it is more organize. She takes another shower before she heads out and she cannot wait to invite you over again.

The club is pack tonight. Lou can barely squeeze into the place. She tries to look for you, but there are just too many bodies blocking her view. She then accidentally bump into a blond chick. "oh, you okay?" Lou ask.

"yeh. Thanks." She brush her hair behind her ear.

"What's the occasion?" Lou tries to speak a little louder.

"We're celebrating Santana's album." She leans in her.

"Santana? Lopez?" in her club?

"yeh. She released a new album and it was big hit." This girl is getting into her comfort zone and Lou does not enjoy it. She nods and try squeezing her way though you.

'finally.' She sigh when she reach the bar. Lou adjusts her jacket and make sure she looks decent. However, she look and see you smiling with your ex. Her heart stomps a bit.

"What's so funny?" she stands next to Santana.

But your nosy ex answers for you. "Because I just make my baby laughs." Lou despise it. She hate it when someone else call you 'baby' and definitely hate it when you smile for someone else.