Rogue

I watched as Liza strode past trees. We have moved a significant amount of distance in the last hour, considering the way I had run in the morning.

It was almost noon, from the way the sun was blazing down at us directly.

Giving Liza control and a run, helped me relax and clear my mind of everything that happened in the past few days. It also helped me steer my mind out of worry until Liza came to a sudden stop before swiftly changing her direction.

Liza?

I called out to her but she didn't respond to me.

She kept running, beyond a point two other wolves started chasing us. She didn't seem to notice them as she kept sniffing around before we were tackled to the ground. She kept struggling making the wolf holding us down growl at us.

I forced back Liza before taking control.

Shift

The wolf growled at me.

I gave a pointed look at the bush beside us and then looked at him again.

Seeing that I have given up struggling, he allowed me to shift and get changed into my clothes in private.

When I came back, both of them had also shifted and were standing in board shorts.

They eyed me before motioning for me to follow them. When they saw I was hesitant about it, they took a step forward towards me making me move reluctantly.

While they led the way, I tried calling out for Liza, whilst following them.

Yes?

Why did you suddenly run into this pack?

Uhmm...

Liza?

I felt like I smelt someone who could have been close to us.

Yeah, I could tell that from your constant sniffing. But who was it?

I couldn't find it and now the smell is gone.

I meekly nodded at her, before she shut herself, not knowing why it was bothering her so much.

When I was clear enough to take in my surroundings I noticed that I was being led down the stairs, to where I believe was the basement.

They made me sit down on one of the few chairs present, which I did with caution.

Once making sure I was settled and that I won't cause any trouble, they went to greet the person, who came by, at the entrance.

"Alpha, we have got a rogue trespassing on our land."

The person, whom I know now, was the alpha, made his presence known. He was a young alpha and a handsome one at that. He seemed a few years ahead of me. He had blonde hair with gray eyes.

"Voice your plea.", he said looking at me before taking seat opposite of mine.

"What exactly am I being accused of?", I asked truthfully.

Even though he looked like he would be anywhere but here, he continued.

"You, rogue, have been charged for trespassing my land.", he said emphasizing the word rogue.

"What do you mean rogue? I am no rogue.", I said. It was as if the other words never met my ears at that moment.

"Don't waste my time. If you claim to not be a rogue, then why do you smell like one?"

I had no idea I smelled like one. When did this happen?

"I am not a rogue. As for the part as to why I smell like a rogue, I had no idea about until you told me. I just escaped a trail the goddess had put forth me, which I couldn't bother to share with you."

"Then tell me why you trespassed on my land.", he asked with irritation.

"That was truly an accident made from my wolf's part. She felt like she smelt someone we might know.", I said shrugging.

"State your pack.", he said getting up.

"Red Moon pack."

"Get me through the alpha of the pack.", he said turning towards one of the guards. He nodded his head before taking out his mobile to make the call.

While they were at the process, I took my time to look around. The place looked far better and clean, for an interrogation room, compared to the ones elsewhere.

I distinctly heard him say something along the lines Serenity pack. So I was at the famous Serenity pack. This explained the state of the place. The people in the pack were calm and collected. They didn't appreciate rash behavior.

"What is your name again?", he asked putting the phone a little away from his ear.

"Caroline Dunbar"

He repeated the same to whom I believe was uncle Orion. After a few more minutes of talking he hung up and gave back the phone to the guard before addressing me.

"Your claim has been proved right and your pack members are on their way here, but the stunt you pulled a while ago is not appreciated a bit."