Surprise

I gasped at that. I mean, what are the chances of me meeting someone who happens to be just like me. While I processed his words in a moment of silence, Raden took my silence in the wrong way.

"Sweetheart, please don't hate me. If not for his help, I wouldn't be what I am today. I don't even know if I would have been alive. So please, accept the fact that I am half vampire.", he said. I tried opening my mouth to tell him that even I was a half vampire, but he gestured me to stop.

If he wishes so, I thought shrugging.

"I might have vampire blood flowing in me, but that doesn't take my right as a werewolf. I need you, please. I love you, please.", he pleaded.

I ignored the three words that sent a wave of pleasure through my body, instead focused on taunting him.

"See who is impatient now. Are you done now?", I asked him.

He nodded, waiting for my response.

"Well, first off, I am not going to leave you, vampire or not. Second off, you needn't about it as I am also a half vampire similar -", before I could finish he cut me off.

"What?", he shouted standing up, pushing down his chair in the process.

Next moment, the door to the room was pushed open to reveal an anxious Levi.

He studied the situation while waiting patiently.

"Levi, could you please give us some time alone? There is no problem, if you are worried about one.", I said.

He didn't seem convinced a bit. If anything, he looked much more wary looking at his alpha.

"Please?", I tried again.

This time, Raden nodded his head, giving his approval. Having gotten his instruction, he left while closing the door on his way out.

When I turned around, Raden had an expectant look on his face.

"Well, you might want to take a seat.", I said looking at the fallen chair.

He didn't bother lifting the chair. Instead, he came around and took the seat next to me.

His closeness clouded my mind and senses. I closed my eyes taking in his scent.

When I opened my eyes, he was smirking at me definitely loving his effect on me. How I wish I had the same effect on him.

I controlled my mind from going wild before I started telling him everything from the start. I told him about my first mate, war, the secrets I had disclosed, about my grandpa, mom, everything.

He listened to it patiently, without interrupting me, whatsoever. When I finally finished telling my tale, I sighed out of breath. He sighed along but it was more of a sigh of relief.

"That's one hell of an experience you have gone through, sweetheart. And I don't feel an ounce of guilt in me when I say, I am thankful that he rejected you. I mean, if not for him I wouldn't have been able to get you. And as for him confessing to you, you are off market as of now. You are mine, and only mine.", he said pulling me to him.

If I said that I loved the electric sparks that came from the touch, I had no words to describe the feeling when he brought his lips to mine.

Out of breath we pulled out of the kiss, looking into each other's eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and love. I knew my eyes held a similar look like that of his.

I smiled at him enjoying the feeling of being loved.

Our moment was disrupted when a knock came from the other side.