The Soldier and his Widow

EDIT:: Y'all this was written forever ago and has been up on the Archive since like June, but it took me this long to come up with a cover and I wasn't about to publish this thing without one.

Any who, here you go, my loves.
-------------------------

Y'all.

I got into fanfiction because I couldn't find a dramione fic to satisfy myself, so I wrote one. Now, I have this serious problem where I have been scouring the internet for a good Winter Widow fic and if it's out there, WHY IS IT HIDING FROM ME??

On the other hand, here have a winter widow fic even though I have other shit I should be working on (not even counting my work outside of writing)

Written because I need Winter Widow content and I can't find it. Written in this specific way because I'm sad about Infinity War and Endgame and because Thanos hurt me deep in my soul.

Eugh, my procrastination skills are timeless.

Most mcu movies do not feature. Those that do, do not have much scenes featured. The movie that has the most scenes in this fic is Civil War. I can't write weddings and I can't write battles. I apologise in advance for the absence of those two elements.

Also, I know more or less how Natasha and Clint's first meeting went and all that, but this is an au pls have mercy on me. Most of the actual MCU facts won't even indirectly apply.

(Pls comment some good WinterWidow stories if you know of or have written one pls I need it)