𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬// 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔰

"Maya!!!" I scream when Maya opened the door. Excitement filled my body and a rush of energy filled my whole being.
"ANGEL YOU ARE BACK !!" Maya extended her arms and jumped toward me.
"Your favorite cousin is back and better and better than ever" I say with a smirk on my face.
"Yess bitch, now I won't be a lonely ass bitch"
"Wachu mean you had Danny" I look back toward Danny who was closing the door.
"Yeah but that stupid ass always left with his new BFF's the Santos" she says shooting a dirty look towards Danny.
"They're my compas not my BFF's estupida" Danny says shaking his head. Maya and I run towards her room leaving Danny in the living room.
" Sooo I heard about Cesar and Mon.."
"Oh nooo we are not talking about Cesar" Maya says cutting me off. "Ok so I have to tell you something"
"What?" I ask
"Ok I don't want to be a snitch or anything but I heard from Nicole, a girl from school, that Danny got jumped into the gang"
"WHAT??!?!?!?" I yell out
"Shhh be quiet" Maya put her hand over my mouth to muffle the sound of my loud scream.
"Are you sure?" I ask being a little more calm
"I'm not sure but apparently Nicole saw them beating him up and I don't think Danny would still talk to them if he were not part of the gang now." Once Maya stoped talking I stood up and stormed downstairs to yell at Danny.
"DANNY WE NEED TO TALK!" I yelled then I realized he wasn't there. I stormed out of the house and started walking towards the Diaz house hold again, Maya following behind. There he was, Danny was sitting on a crate drinking a Modelo and talking to the Santos
" Seriously Danny?!" I yelled not caring that the Santos were there looking at me.
"What's wro.."
"YOU ARE PART OF THE SANTOS AND HAVEN'T TOLD ME ?!!!" I yell even louder this time creating more of a scene.
"Yo chill" He said standing up from his crate and walking towards me.
" NO DODNT TELL ME TO CHILL, TELL ME DANNY, ARE YOU A SANTO NOW." Anger and frustration filled my voice.
"Yeah I am, so what" he said with such a cocky and calm voice
"SO WHAT!  Danny mom has broken her back working hard and trying to raise us to do good all at the same time and this is how you repay her?" Tears we're streaming down my face uncontrollably. Just the though of my brother getting hurt or killed because he's in a gang made my heart shatter and my blood boil all at the same time. All the Santos were staring at me crying profusely in their front yard.
"Why do hynas have to bee so emotional?" Oscar said laughing while holding a blunt in his hand. I stormed up to him, my hand swung back and slapped him right on the cheek making a loud thud.
"ANGEL WHAT THE FUCK!" Danny screamed pulling me back. I was filled with so much anger I slapped him too and stormed away.
" Don't you ever disrespect me like that again Lopez or else.."
" Or else what Spooky, you going to kill me?!" I said turning back to see Oscar rubbing his bright red checks, he looked surprised that I had used his gang name.
"AND YOU FUCKING TOLD HER!" Danny yelled out now focusing his attention on Maya who was standing there like a child.
" No don't you even dare blame her" I yelled, I could feel the tears still rolling down my check. Maya without  saying a word ran back to her house. I moved my attention from Maya running away back to Danny and the Santos.
"Screw you!" I said before following in Maya's footsteps and heading home. I could feel all the stares on me, especially Oscars but I could care less.

Once I got home I walked into my room and started crying.. no SOBBING into my pillows . The though of my little brother that I loved so much getting hurt made my heart ache. I know I was being overdramatic but I had the right to be upset. I stoped crying for a moment and contemplated as to if I should tell my mom about Danny's bad decisions or not. I couldn't tell her. It would cause her more stress and she already had enough stress on her plate. I heard the front door open and footsteps coming towards my room. I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head. I had not intention of seeing Danny at this moment because If I did I would yell until I lost my voice. I could feel my bed sinking even more as Danny(or so I thought) sat at the side of my bed.
"Danny go away!" The sound of my yell was a lot quieter because it was muffled by my pillow.
"You still angry prinsesa" I heard a voice that wasn't Danny say as he put his hand on my ass. I quickly sat up to see none other than Oscar Diaz sitting at the side of my bed.
"What the fuck, get out of my house !" I demanded as I stood up from my bed and pointed at the door. Oscar stood up to but instead of heading to the door of my room he grabbed me by the waist and pinned me to the wall.
"You gotta stop yelling and disrespecting me princesa" his face was centimeters away from mine. With every deep breath he took I could feel my body get even more goosebumps. For a split second I was to tired and to weak to push him off but then anger filled my body once more.
"Prinsesa mis nalgas ( princess my ass) (Ik it doesn't make sense in English 😭😂)" with all my strength I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't budge. His gaze went from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

I had always known Angel was an attractive girl but not until now I truly appreciate her beauty

I had always known Angel was an attractive girl but not until now I truly appreciate her beauty. I was still mad at the way she had disrespected me but I couldn't help but to be captivated by her beauty. Her lips looked as so soft. I cupped her face with my checks and passionately pulled her into a kiss. For a moment she wasn't kissing back but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back. Something in my heart lit up. I was feeling feelings I hadn't feelt no matter how many hynas I had fucked. My hands un cupped her face and moved my way down to her lower back. Why was I feeling this. Then she vigorously pulled away.
"Oscars I need you to leave. Please." Her voice was not mad but it was forceful.
"Why?"
"Because if you don't I might do something I will regret later" she said pushing me out of her room and immediately locking it after I was out. What did she mean by she would do something she would regret later. I walked out her house and got into my Impala with those words still ringing in my head.