𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫// 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢

As we approached the young prophets house I could hear Seasons being played on blast

As we approached the young prophets house I could hear Seasons being played on blast. There was adrenaline pumping thru my veins causing my mind to not  comprehend anything. As we inched  closer to the Prophets house, Oscar, Javier And China all started loading up their guns. China had thrown a gun at me, landing in my lap it made me get out of my trans like state, almost.
"Are you sure Angel" Oscar said looking at me thru the mirror. His tone seemed caring and protective but his eyes were cold, emotionless.
"Well we can't turn back now" I said sounding more bitchy than I wanted to sound.
"So what does this mean, you part of the Santos now" Javier spoke to me for the first time in the whole car ride. I stayed quite not wanting to answer this tough question. Should I going the Santos? No Angel! The fact that your even having these thoughts.... No you can't.
"So Angelita you joining?" Javier repeated his question ending the conversation I was having with myself.
"I dont know man, can I just shoot some Prophets without commitment?" I said causing everyone to laugh, except for Oscar who maintain his eyes focused on the road. As the little conversation we were having came to an end we were a couple feet away from reaching the line of houses that were filled with young, troubled prophets.
"It's do or Die time amigos" China said shooting towards the direction of Prophets sitting on crates. Very quickly a war broke loose. Bullets were going every which way. Blood was splashing everywhere. People were collapsing in every direction I locked at. Without thinking I grabbed the gun that was set on my lap and started shooting. The bullets from my gun flew and hit my target. A young light skinned boy not much older than Danny. Danny! Where is Danny?! I had completely forgotten Danny must have been there, since he was part of the Santos. I zoned out completely, my eyes could only see Danny. Where is he?! In my Danny thoughts I had completely forgotten people were probably shooting towards me. Still slightly zoned out I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder blaid . Soon blood started dripping landing in my light wash jeans and my thighs. I completely zoned back in and immediately felt the pain. Not thinking I gripped my gun and shoot 5 times. All towards the guy who had shoot me. The man fell to the floor causing a loud thud but no one else heard it besides me. Blood splashed out of the mans chest. He held his hands towards the wound and pressed very hard. The man looking suffocated stopped pressing and as he took his last breath he maintained his hands on his chest. I'm a killer. I'm a killer of two people. Before I could feel any other emotions Oscar speed off causing everyone in the car to jerk forward.
"We hit those pinches prophets hard" Javier chuckled.
"Now they know not to mess with us " Oscar said cockily. As if he finally remembered I was in the car, Oscar turned his head around to face me still with a hand on the wheel.
"You good Angel" He said raising his left brow
"Yeah Im good" I said monotoned. Was I really good? Was I meant for this life?
"Oh shit your shoulder" he said slowly turning to face the road again.
"Oh yeah" I responded. With all the thoughts and emotions I had completely forgotten about my shoulder. "Oh shit yeah, oh fuck that hurts" I said scrunching my face and pressing down in my wound to try and ease the pain.

As we approached the Diaz residence everyone was joking and laughing as if we had not just killed people. The cars behind us were blasting music that would probably wake up the whole neighborhood. The pain in my shoulder was still present, finally starting to realizing what I did, tears started rolling down my face leaving my cheeks went and sticky. My silent whimpers we're finally noticed by China who without saying a word moved closer to me and pulled me into a side hug.
"It's ok mana, the first kills are always the hardest." She said very calmly. I couldn't make up any words so I just remained quite.

As the red Impala parked in the driveway I finally took in a deep breath. As I got out of the car I looked at the others people getting out of the other lowrider.
"Angel!" A familiar voice yelled out. I turned to see Lola and her sister walking towards me. Lola pulled me into a tight hug.
"How do you feel" Mer said side hugging me once Lola let me go.
"I don't know" I responded in a monotoned voice. They both draped their arms over my shoulders as we walked into the house. Once we entered the Diaz house we saw people starting to drink and dance to the music that had just started blasting thru the speakers. Santos that had just killed so many people a mere 10 minutes ago were now dancing and acting like nothing had happened. I guess this is gang life. I walked over to a pack of Coronas that were set on the kitchen table and pulled one of out. As I reached over to the metal bottle opener I felt a cold thing touch my neck making my skin shiver. As I twisted my neck to see who was behind me I saw Oscar looking down at my neck and hooking a necklace onto me. Once he was done clipping the necklace together he took a step back and looked at me with kindness and command in his eyes. I looked down at the necklace and saw a small sliver cross with crystals in it. I had seen that same necklace in every single female Santos.
"Your in" Oscar said to me with a huge smirk.

*Necklace is from Brandy Melville btw*I have it and it's so cute ^^________________________________Sorry this chapter is not really well written

I have it and it's so cute ^^
________________________________
Sorry this chapter is not really well written. It's late and I should be doing school work but here I am haha.
Please vote and comment. What do you think Angel will feel after she has time to process the situation? Will Oscar let her going the gang?