𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢// 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔳𝔢

I was so mad at Adriana for what she did to Angel

I was so mad at Adriana for what she did to Angel. I would never talk to that hoe ever again. It was night and the Santos were having a barbecue. I sat on the stairs with my compás. I took a hit and passed the blunt around. Then suddenly I saw this girl come closer to the house. I could tell she was tatted up but I couldn't make up her face. The Santos which were always catcalling when a girl passed by were quite. The girl came closer. When she was close enough to the house so the light could hit her I realized it was Gabriela. She was a Santo that had left Freeridge to start a better life and she was my first love.

(Belle Jordan as Gabriela Velasquez)"Gabriella!" Sad Eyes said as he went up to her and gave her a side hug

"Gabriella!" Sad Eyes said as he went up to her and gave her a side hug. She went around and gave all the Santos a hug.
"I've missed you guys" she said while scanning over everyone. She looked at me but didn't say anything.
"Dam Gab you ain't even gonna say hola to me" I said standing up. Even though we were madly in love when when she was a sophomore and I was a senior, I had no feeling towards her anymore. She gave me an awkward hug.
"Oh hola spooky" she said timidly.
"Wha you doing back in Freeridge" Memo said while holding a beer bottle.
"Ummm..... opening up a tattoo shop"
"Dam" A lot of Santos said.
"With my husband". Everyone froze and turned towards me. Even though I liked Angel and had no feeling towards Gabriela anymore I felt jealous. Then this big buff guy starts walking towards the house.

 Then this big buff guy starts walking towards the house

(Raul Tapia)
It was Rail Tapia. We had gone to school together, while I was part of the Santos and making my way up the gang he was playing soccer for high school and getting perfect grades.
"Sup Spooky" he said shaking my hand. He nodded as he glanced over the rest of the Santos
"Sup homes" I said nodding my head. Even though we were way different in high school we had mutual respect for each other and in elementary school we used to be really close friends. We started chatting up with Gabriela and Raul, the hint of jealousy had gone away because I saw how happy they were with each other. After 2 hours of catching up they both stood up.
"Babe we have to go pick up Mena" Gabriela said holding on to Raul's biceps.
"Who's Mena?" I say raising an eyebrow
"Our daughter..." she says dragging the daughter.
"You guys have a daughter?" I ask in shock
"Yes" they say in unison. "Her name is Ximena and she's 3". Wow while I was locked up esta wey had started a family.
"Well congratulations" I say
"Thank you" they says in unison again. And they start walking away. Once they were gone a lot of the Santos had left so it was just 5 of us. I couldn't help but think of Angel again. What if one day we had a family, I though until I snapped out of it. Why the fuck was I thinking about starting a family. Angel was making me soft, fuck.