𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯// 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔬

(The songs don't have anything to to with the chapter)

BANG BANG BANG. I opened my eyes not knowing what was happening. The front door vibrated as the person on the other side of it banged violently.
"COMING!" I yell out as I walked towards the door. I swung it open to find Adriana standing there with so much rage.
"What do you wa..." and before I could even finish my sentence Adriana swung at me, her fist hitting my jaw.
"PINCHÉ PERRA (fucking whore) YOU KISSED MY MAN" she yelled out loud enough for everyone in the house to wake up.. I still didn't comprehend the situation but I wasn't going to let no dumb bitch beat me up, so I clenched my fist and punched her right in the nose. Monica who had slept thru all the banging on the door finally woke up and walked over to Adriana punching her in the nose again.
"The fuck you want with Angel" Monica said in a voice I only heard her use when she was pissed to the core. My mom and my brother both ran out of their rooms at the same time.
"Mija what's happening?!" My mom said in a scared voice.
"I don't know Ma but this puta came to my house to disrespect me, así que va ver lo que le voy a dar (so she will see what I have in store for her)" I say jumping on top of  Adriana that was being held by Monica. I started punching her in the face until I saw blood starting to appear but Adriana was no weak bitch. Adriana   put her leg close to her chest and kicked me right in the stomach causing me to fall on my back. Once I was laying on my back Adriana sat on top of me and started punching me. My mom was screaming thru all of it. I couldn't see anything because I was just focused on the pain in my stomach. All I saw was Danny pulling Adriana off me and taking her outside.
"Estás TONTA (are you stupid )!" My mom came and kneeled down next to me and started observing all the bruises I had on my face.
"You both could have gotten seriously hurt" she said as she got up and walked over to the kitchen. I sat up and felt the pain in my stomach send shock waves all thru my body. My mom kneeled down and started wiping off the blood on my face with a wet rag.
"Mom Im fine but I have to go talk to someone" I stood up and walked to the door.
"Please be careful and don't get yourself in more trouble." I grabbed my keys and shut the door with Monica following behind me.
"Were are we going" she said as she looked around to check if Adriana and Danny were there, which they were not. I opened the car and got in to the driver seat while Monica got into the passenger seat.
"We are going to talk to Spooky" Monica noticed that when I said his name It wasn't in a mushy voice like I had done previously but in a angry voice. We started driving and headed to the Diaz residence.

I was sitting on a crate taking a hit of a blunt as I saw Angel and Maya park their car and storm out

I was sitting on a crate taking a hit of a blunt as I saw Angel and Maya park their car and storm out. Angels face was beaten up causing me to stand up in worry. But dam even with a bunch of bruises on her face she still looked fine as hell. She walked over to me, expecting her to hug me I started to smirk. Instead she started punching me in the chest.
"Yo chill" I said starting to get angry. She was punching me in the chest when she looked up at me. Hey eyes were not sparkling like when I kissed her, they were full of rage.
"You fucking dick!" A bunch of the Santos stoped cat calling them and were now just looking at her punching me. I grabbed her hands and lowered them to the side of her body.
"Who did this to you?" I ask kissing my teeth. Angel wasn't hitting me anymore but her stare was enough.
"Your pinché ruca (fucking girl) came to my house and have me all of these!" She yelled pointing at her face and lifted up her shirt to show me a big ass bruise on her stomach.
"Adriana?" I said hesitantly because I didn't consider her my girl, we were just fuck buddies.
"Yes that bitch! She told me that I kissed her man, so before you go and tell people I kissed you remember that you were the one that kissed me" she says walking back to her car and slamming the door. Fuck I shouldn't have said anything to Adriana.

Flashback:
As I came back from Angels house my mind and my heart still thought about the feeling I got when I kissed her. I snapped out of it when I saw Adriana sitting on the stairs in front of my house.
"Where were you?" she demanded
"With my ruca." I said hoping she would get angry again and leave
"Who?! Tell me who Oscar?!"
"You really want to know" I was angry that she wouldn't go away. Adriananodded her head and I told her
"I was with Angel" I said nonchalantly.
"With that zorra(skank)"
"Aye chill, and at least she got more class than yo ratchet ass" Adriana slapped me across the face and started marching angrily to her car.
"And she got softer lips" I yelled out while laughing. This caused Adriana to look back and flip me off before driving off.
End of  flashback-

Why was I so fucking dumb. I didn't know what I wanted with Angelica but I knew I felt something towards her but now she probably
wanted nothing to do with me. I fucked up big time.

________________________________

Things are getting heated!
How do you like the book so far? Is there anything you want to happen?
And please if you life the book don't forget to vote 💛