𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫// 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢

We arrived to an empty building in the middle of Santa Monica.
"Why are we here" I said in confusion
"Just wait" he said grabbing my hand and interlocking my fingers with his. His touch made me feel some type of way. We walked into the abandoned building and headed to another door. Oscar opened it to reveal some stairs. He walked up the stairs still holding my hand. Once we went up two flights of stairs we came across an exit door. Still without saying a word Oscar opened it and dragged me outside. We were standing on the roof of the building. Even though there were taller building around it. It was us a beautiful view of Santa Monica. He dragged me to the edge of the building and sat down, I followed. For a while we stayed in silent but it wasn't awkward. I finally broke the silence by saying
"So why did you bring me?"
"I wanted to be alone with you" he said making me blush.
"Its a beautiful night" I said laying down and staring up at the stars, there was no clouds just the moon and the stars. He laid down beside me but instead of the looking up at the stars he stared at me. I turned to look at him as well. The light from the moon shined on his tear drop tattoo . He was so fine. He stared at me back his eyes became wide. He extended his arms out put his hand under his head. I leaned closer and put my head on his arms. He quickly put his hand down and wrapped it around my shoulder. I could feel his heart beat, the raise and fall of his body with every breath he took. I wrapped my arm around his chest making his body tense up but then relax once more. We stayed in silent for a while.
"I love star gazing" he said looking down at me, I looked up so our eyes could meet.
"The leader of the Santo star gazing?"
"De veras homes (for real homes" he said making me chuckle.
"Actually that isn't to hard to believe" I said sitting up. "I always new there was a layer underneath the big bad front you put up" the light beames down on his body making him looks even more handsome than he already was.
"Most people think I'm this monster, I would expect you would feel that way too"
"You're not a monster Oscar" I said as he sat up. "Ik  you are a good person, that makes stupid choices, but a good person nonetheless" I said cupping his face.
"Your the first person that has called me a good person in a long time" he said giving me a tight lipped smile.
"Well I'm going to make more people know that your a good person, because that's the truth" I sad giving him a peck on the cheek.
"But don't make me seem to soft, I can't let people know I have a lot of feeling" I let out a small chuckle and rested my head on his shoulder. He warped his arms around me making me feel protected.
"It's ok to have show feeling, sometimes showing your feeling shows that you're strong enough to be vulnerable around people." I pulled away so I could face him directly "showing emotion doesn't make you weak, and being tough doesn't make you strong." He stared for a while.
"When I was little and I would cry, my dad would hit me and say crying was for pussys" his face looked sad but his voice was nonchalant.
"That's why now I don't show emotion"
"I didn't know that"
"It's fine I dont talk to many people about my dad for that same reason"
"Well thank you for opening up to me" I said hugging him.
"You make me feel comfortable, I don't know why but you just do"
"Well I'm here if you even need to talk" I said as he nodded his head. This was the true Oscar Diaz, I wish more people could see this side of him. He was a sweet loving man, not some heartless evil coward. Tal vez no era un santo pero tampoco era el diablo. (Maybe he wasn't a saint but he sure wasn't the devil)

________________________________Ugh writing this made my heart melt

Ugh writing this made my heart melt. 💛💛
I can't wait for Oscar and Angel relationship to keep growing.