Ch.2: Feeling Different

Y/N was standing up with black smoke coming off him with his visor turned red and a menacing growl was heard from him. Everyone in the room started to shake with fear and Y/N was staring at the King with him shaking in his boots, Y/N took one step to the king, that one step can be heard from everywhere in the throne room because it was so quiet. Everyone was scared from the one single step, Y/N sword was still in his hands so he decided to walk toward the King and kill him. As Y/N raised his sword with both hands on it right about to strike the king down. Once Greatsword flew down it was blocked by a blonde haired man holding a spear in red and white armor.

Spear: "What the hell do you think your doing, that's the King you dumbass!!"

Y/N quickly grabbed the spear guy by his collar and threw him to the door of the throne room and the guy busted through the door on the other side of it. Y/N then quickly stretched his arm back with a straight punch to the king and sending him forcefully into his throne knocking him out. As Y/N was going to say a joke he got interrupted by a Captain that started yelling out orders.

Captain: "ALL THRONE GUARDS THROW YOUR HOOKS AND TRY TO CHAIN THIS BEAST DOWN!"

As more hooks came flying at Y/N but he used his massive sword and swirled it around himself deflecting all the hooks. Y/N dashed at the captain grabbing him by his throat and choke slammed him into the concrete ground then kicked him to a wall almost killing him. Until MORE Hooks were being hurled at him.

Y/N: "FUCK THESE HOOKS!!"

More and more hooks started to get on him almost to the point of restraining him.

Soldier: "God dammit stay down BEAST!"

Y/N used more of his magic energy to make another shockwave destroying all the hooks on him.

Y/N: "ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING HOOKS, THEY'RE GETTING ANNOYING!"

Once Y/N destroyed the hooks on him he leaped at a random soldier holding chains, once he landed right in front of a guard Y/N punched him to the ground grabbed the collar of his armor deeply inhaled and let out a loud, deep and gutteral roar at him. The roar was loud enough to make the soldiers ears bleed and the glass windows in the throne room shatter. Still holding the collar of a guard he threw him at another group of
Elite guards coming, once the soldier landed on the elites Y/N yelled in his head "Strike!" with a little air fist bump. But then again his thoughts were interrupted by someone entering the room.

???: "Hey Asshole, you need to stop with this temper tantrum!"

Y/N slowly looked around toward the throne room doorway and seen someone in Blake and white armor holding a sword that ain't any ordinary sword. Once he got a couple yards away from Y/N he pointed his sword at him.

Ren: "My name is Ren, the Sword Hero. And as one of the legendary cardinal heros I Order you to stop and put your big weapon down if not, I will kill you."

Y/N: "So he is another Hero to huh. Well looks like I will definitely have a good match with him, plus a fellow sword user."

Y/N then pointed his Greatsword at him accepting his challenge.

Ren: "Why aren't you speaking? You aren't going to say your name? Then now you'll die as a nameless fool."

Y/N: "*to Ren* Oh Really I'm the fool? Hmhmhmhm your the fool here."

Ren: "What who said that?! Where are you?!!"

Y/N: "*to Ren* I'm over here Ren........ No ever here.... No here! Maybe I'm right behind you."

Ren was looking everywhere tilting his head in all directions to find the eerie voice speaking to him in his head.

Y/N: "*to Ren* Actually, look in front of you kid......"