A strange group

(Y/n) POV
I was searching through a shop owned by a man called Kabrock who I must say owns an impressive one. Though his wife is more of the merchant. But I am really glad for the selection of books they had. Who knew there's a entire encyclopedia about monster snot!

Shuichi: "That's disgusting!" He exclaimed in my head.

(Y/n): "Don't worry I'm not gonna buy it. I'm trying to save on Kama's anyway," I thought back rolling my eyes. "Hey Lin-hu anything peak your interest?" I questioned politely.

Lin-hu: "The one called 'the innocent bystander' seems interesting," he thought back.

Shuichi: "(y/n)! I'm bored!" He screamed internally. "Ow!" He yelped suddenly making me flinch. "Why'd you hit me old man?" He questioned while I wonder how Lin-hu hit him inside my mind.

Lin-hu: "Don't scream," he scolded.

(Y/n): "How about this? Shuichi you can explore the shop if you bring Likulau with you," I suggested.

Shuichi: "Okay! Likulau come on let's go look at the weapons," he said mentally before forming with Likulau by him and dragging him who knows where.

I just sighed at their antics and proceeded to start skimming threw the book Lin-hu suggested. I only lasted three seconds before I heard a high pitch squeal almost making me drop the book.

?????: "Oh my gosh you're so cute!" Someone yelled followed by a struggled wheezing noise.

Shuichi: "unhand me lady!" Shuichi said struggling to talk.

I peaked out of the book room to see two girls a blonde girl with a bow and arrow along with a green haired girl who was currently hugging shuichi to death while Likulau looked at his reflection in a display case.

Blonde: "Amalia can you please let him go," She said shaking her head.

Amalia: "Sorry," She said letting go and rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

Shuichi: "You better be sorry," he muttered crossing his arms and walking away.

Likulau finally looked up from his reflection and just started staring at them.

Blonde: "Uhh. . . Hello? Do you need something?" She asked awkwardly.

Amalia: "Maybe he doesn't talk," She whispered to the blonde.

I decided to finally intervene.

(Y/n): "Likulau find anything interesting?" I asked walking up to him. He shook his head no which wasn't to surprising. I decided to turn to the girls and introduce myself. "H-hello. M-m-y names (Y/n)," I said bowing.

Eva: "My name's Evangeline or Eva for short. This is Amalia," Eva the blonde introduced. "Who was the one Amalia was strangling by the way?"

Amalia: "I wasn't strangling him," she said pouting. Eva Just looked at her with a face that said 'really'.

(Y/n): "That was Shuichi. If you would like to apologize he likes to be scratched behind the ears," I said nervously. I squeaked when I felt arms around my waist so I looked over my shoulder to see Likulau hugging me from behind while resting his chin on my head. "Are you bored?"

Likulau: "Nothing fun," He said quietly.

????: "Wow! Why are you a cat!" Someone yelled and I sighed and started walking towards the shouting with Likulau still hugging me.

Shuichi: "Why does every Iop say that!" He yelled annoyed.

When I got there he seemed to have been yelling at a iop with orange hair. There was an old man and a kid with him but the old guy didn't seem to be paying attention at the moment And instead was looking at a case full of jewelry.