The great six +three

Third person

Here we return to our heroes after they left the town Likulau led them to. Though some of them held complaints.

Ruel: "Those lousy Iop's and there duels," he complained referring to the fight Percedal had gotten into at the last town. "Honor doesn't pay let me tell you. So just keep your head down keep out of trouble that's what I say. Not only that the leopards darn directions led us to a town full of muscle headed idiots." Likulau seemed a little annoyed at that but didn't say anything.

Yugo: "But it's a pretty cool way to look at things," he said optimistically.

Percedal: "Don't bother Yugo. Honor courage generosity. These are the values we Iop's hold dear. How could some old enutrof to understand the pleasures of confronting an enemy eye to eye?" He boasted.

(Y/n): "I have a respect for that philosophy," he said looking up to sky with a small grin. "Kinda like how my family used to be. Fighting for nothing but the joy of it but getting even more joy when it helps others. Though unlike Iop's fighting isn't all we were known for," he said chuckling.

Percedal: "See (Y/n) gets it! And he's even royalty," He said with a grin.

Lin-hu: "He's a noble not royalty. There's a difference," he explained.

Ruel: "Well whoop di doo. Fancy boy likes Iop philosophy. I on the other hand want nothing to do with it," He said crossing his arms.

Evangeline: "Except for (Y/n) they act like a bunch of jealous teenagers," She said annoyed.

Shuichi: "I know right," he agreed elbowing her side lightly. Evangeline Just rolled her eyes.

Amalia: "Hey look over there! A village. Perfect time to do some shopping," she said putting her hands on her hips.

Yugo: "Wow what a place come on!" He said excited.

Evangeline: "Yeah but for how long. This valley won't escape Ogrest's chaos for much longer. And how will the people survive with out any land to cultivate?" she said menacingly.

Ruel: "Well they'll just have to steal won't they? Then they'll become outlaws and Ruel Stroud will pick the up one by one. For a nice reward ha-ha," he said laughing. But stopped when someone hit the back of his head.

(Y/n): "If that's the way you think then you're no better hen my family," he said coldly with a glare before walking towards the village.

Amalia: "What was that about? I thought the house of (L/n) was known to help people?" She said looking at the three spirits.

Shuichi: "True but. . ." He said rubbing the back of his head and looking away as Likulau ran to catch up with his master. "The last few generations haven't exactly been the most generous," He said sadly.

Lin-hu: "It started with masters grandfather. When he took charge as head of the family he changed it so the villages we protected had to start paying taxes for it. Which started a cycle of greed in all the different branch families that master was supposed to continue till he ran away," he said calmly while crossing his arms.

Yugo: "That's terrible! No wonder he ran," he said surprised.

Lin-hu: "Yes but my Master plans to become the next leader during the choosing ceremony. The only problem is if there are any other survivors with the same goal," he said walking forward.

Amalia: "So How does one become the head of the family?" She asked walking beside the large tiger.

Lin-hu: "Family secret," He said smirking.