Ugly pageant p1

(Y/n) POV
Why can't I move? Why is it dark? Why is what I'm on top of so fluffy? Oh wait my eyes are closed. How did I not realize my eyes were closed? Questions for later. I slowly opened my eyes to see a furry chest and realize there is an equally furry arm around my waist. I look up to see Lin-hu holding a book in front of his face while his other arm was relaxed around me. I blushed realizing he isn't wearing anything over his chest. And it seems somehow he could sense my embarrassment cause as soon as I blushed he looked down at me.

Lin-hu: "Ah master your awake. Did you sleep well?" He asked putting his book to the side.

(Y/n): "Y-Yes," I stuttered out also realizing I'm only in my shorts making me blush more. But I also realized the vacancy in my mind. "Where are the others?" I asked.

Lin-hu: "Hmm . . . Last I saw Likulau was talking to Yugo and Percedal while Shuichi was talking to Ruel," he informed.

(Y/n): "Where are we?" I asked rolling off him and sitting on the side of the bed.

Lin-hu: "One of the guest bedrooms at Kabrocks shop. The others are still outside," he explained standing up and summoning back the clothes on his upper half.

(Y/n): "Uh . . . Where are my clothes?" I asked quietly.

Lin-hu: "Right There," He said pointing at the bedside table where my clothes were folded neatly. "I'll leave So you can change in private. But I'll be right outside the door in case you need me," He explained walking out.

I quickly change into my clothes and came out. Lin-hu Led me outside after and what I saw really surprised me. Likulau was demonstrating a form of break dancing to percedal and Yugo who looked at the show amazed. Amalia and Evangeline were sitting on lawn chairs that seemed to be made out of various plants appearing to be sunbathing. Kabrock and his wife seemed to be enjoying a small picnic together and smiling while Kabrock fed Miranda a slice of cake. Shuichi seemed to be arguing with Ruel over something. I couldn't tell what it was but I think it's over the book Ruel sold me.

(Y/n): "Quite lively huh," I said smiling.

Lin-hu: "That's one way to describe them," he grumbled out probably already getting annoyed by their antics.

Yugo: "(Y/n)! Your awake!" He said running over. "We were really worried when you passed out. I'm glad you're okay," He said smiling.

Eva: "Though The question still remains on why you didn't tell us you were a noble," Evangeline said walking over with Amalia.

(Y/n): "U-u-uh well l-Lin-hu is the one who answered for me the first time," I said blushing and fiddling with my fingers.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind and I felt a familiar feeling of arms around my waist and someone's chin on my head.

Likulau: "Master Okay?"  He asked concerned.

(Y/n): "Yes I'm okay," I responded smiling.

Shuichi: "Master!" He yelled running up to me and hugging my front side effectively sandwiching me between him and Likulau. "Are you alright?! If I would have known possessing you there would drain you so much I wouldn't have done so! I'm sorry!" He apologized squeezing me tighter.

(Y/n): "I-it's Okay. It was my choice," I said blushing.

Likulau: "Why Master red again," he asked confused making me blush more.

Shuichi: "Huh?" He said looking at my face and smirking. "Oh is Master embarrassed?" He said teasing.

(Y/n): "N-no I'm not!" I exclaimed looking away.