Vampyro

(Y/n)'s POV

Here we are on the road again. We decided to pass the time by telling stories as there wasn't much to do but walk and admire the scenery.

Evangeline: "It was my first day as a lady in waiting and I wasn't sure what to say," She said telling her story of the first time she and Amalia met.

Yugo: "And then what happened?" He asked eagerly.

Evangeline: "Well you're gonna laugh. I told her what I really thought. That she looked like a gobball," she said making it hard for me not to laugh. "Of course she didn't listen and wore the dress anyway. For months after people called her princess gobball," she finished making me and Yugo burst out laughing.

Amalia: "I should have told father to send you all to jail. You wouldn't be laughing then," She said with her arms crossed.

Shuichi: "Hey it's okay princess gobball," He said laughing making Amalia glare. "How about I tell you a funny story about master to make it up to you?" He said making making me slam my hand over his mouth.

(Y/n): "Nope! Not doing that!" I said as Shuichi struggled to pry my hand away.

Yugo: "Oh come on! It can't be that bad," He said disappointed.

Amalia: "Come on its only fair," She said stubborn.

(Y/n): "....Fine," I said letting Shuichi go.

Shuichi: "Hmph. You didn't have to be rude like that," he said pouting. "Now we were stopping at a village for the night when a huge bell rung and a crowd pulled Master with him as they passed by. Apparently there was a wrestling tournament that day and guess who accidentally got pushed into the ring," He said throwing his arm over my shoulder. "So the referee asked him what his wrestling name was and guess what he stuttered out? Kitten!" He said chuckling quiet loudly.

And at that moment they all had to try and not laugh making me cover my face.

Shuichi: "But thanks to the old mans teaching he was able to wipe the floor with the other wrestlers. So the villagers started cheering "fierce kitten! Fierce kitten!"" And That made the laughter burst out making me want to sink into the ground.

(Y/n): "You had to tell them that one?" I asked incredibly embarrassed.

Likulau: "Master red again," He said walking up beside me.

(Y/n): "Don't remind me," I muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yugo: "Are you sure we have to go through here to get to oma?" Yugo asked concerned with Az on his head making me try and stay as far away as possible.

What was troubling was the dark aura this place gave off. Almost as if all the shadows were alive. What's also concerning is why we're letting Percedal read the map.

Percedal: "According to the map we have to go through forfut village," He said turning the map sideways.

Map: "Yes you've got no choice. Don't worry it's a nice place very lively," He said with a chuckle.

Amalia: "Nature is twisted here. It's like... shadows are moving through out the village," She said nervously before Ruel burped in her face. "Eeewww! You wrinkled old bwork! Could you not burp into my nose!" She yelled as everyone else started to move forward including me.

(Y/n): "Guys I want you to disappear for now. If there's gonna be trouble we'll want to keep the element of suprise," I said seriously.

Lin-hu: "Very well But be careful," He said before disappearing.

Shuichi: "Fine I'll just take a nap then," He said yawning before disappearing as well. Then that leaves Likulau.

(Y/n): "Come on Likulau it's just for a bit," I pleaded only for him to wrap his arm around my shoulder as we walk.