•Kaylee Bryant•

I smiled softly and waved as Kaylee walked out of the little gym we used to train for her fight scenes. Despite being sweaty and tired, she still managed to look gorgeous. She smiled back, sending my heart into an uneven rhythm. Once she was out of my line of vision, I began to pack up my stuff. I wiped the sweat from my body with a towel and took a drink, reflecting on the session I'd just done with Kaylee; it was only a 30 second long scene, and it wasn't all that hard, but she'd been determined to get it absolutely perfect, training most days in the build up to filming it. Her resilience and inner strength just made me fall for her a bit more, if that were even possible. I was so far gone for the girl, it was hard to remember a time when I wasn't crushing on her.

Just as I'd finished tidying up for the day, I heard the door open behind me and footsteps make their way towards me.
"Hey sis." I smiled and turned to see Jenny walking towards me.
"Hey, Jenny."
"Finished for the day?" I nodded and picked up my bag, moving to give her a quick hug. I loved my sister; in spite of the 6 year age gap between us, we were super close and lived together while we were working on the show.
"Yeah, Kaylee just left."

A smirk appeared on Jenny's face as soon as I mentioned the younger girls name; she knew about my huge crush on her and would always tease me about it. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't." I simply said. Jenny gasped in mock offence and placed a hand over her heart.
"I wasn't gonna do anything!" She exclaimed, but her smirk gave her away.
"Oh really? So you weren't about to tease me?" I raised my eyebrow at her challengingly.
"Now what in the world would I tease you about?"
"You know perfectly well what."
"Do enlighten me, dear sister." I rolled my eyes and shoved her playfully as she giggled childishly.

Once we'd collected ourselves, the smirk faded from her face as she fixed me with a more serious look.
"Seriously, though, you should tell her." I scoffed as we began to walk to the door.
"Oh yeah? And say what?"
"Uh I don't know? Maybe the obvious?"
"What, 'Kaylee, I like you? I wanna be with you'...oh..." My words trailed away as the door opened and the girl I'd just been speaking about walked in a shocked look on her face.
"Crap, I'll leave you guys to it." My sister said and nearly sprinted for the door. I tried to protest, but before I could even open my mouth, she was out of the room.

"I-uh, I forgot my water bottle..." Kaylee said quietly as my face burned red.
"How much of that did you hear?" I said despairingly, bringing my hands up to cover my face.
"Uh, all of it."
"Shit." I muttered through my fingers. If the ground had opened up and swallowed me, I would have been grateful. My stomach had dropped so much I was scared it had actually fallen out of me. My heart was thudding sickeningly, making me nauseous.

I felt soft hands pry my own away from my crimson face and fingers interlace with mine. I looked up to see Kaylee smiling shyly at me, holding my hands and caressing the backs of them with her thumbs.
"You like me?" She whispered, her eyes scanning my face nervously. My mouth went dry as I gazed into her chocolate coloured eyes. My mind was fizzing with millions of thoughts, several of which tried to formulate themselves into speech.
"I-I...yeah." The confession lifted a weight off my shoulders as soon as it had passed my lips. No matter what happened next, she knew, and I didn't have to keep the secret anymore. Not that I'd kept it that well anyway; Kaylee had caught me staring a couple of times, and I'm pretty sure she'd winked at me once when she'd seen me practically drooling at her abs during our training sessions.

There was tense silence for a moment as my admission hung in the charged air between us. Then a smile gradually crept its way onto Kaylee's face, pulling her lips up and exposing her teeth in the most adorable grin I'd ever seen. Her smile was contagious, causing one of my own to appear on my face.
"What?" I giggled quietly, still a little nervous, especially since she was still holding my hands. She joined in my laughter, her nose crinkling and making me melt internally.
"I just never thought you'd feel the same way about me as I do about you."

I was stunned into silence. She liked me back? Kaylee Bryant, THE Kaylee Bryant, had a crush on me?! My eyebrows shot into my hairline and mouth dropped open.
"No way." I breathed nearly inaudibly.
"Yes way." She laughed breathless and gently leaned her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes with emotion glimmering deep inside hers. The proximity was causing my pulse to jump erratically, leaving me hopelessly dazed and wanting to be closer.

We stayed like that for a few moments, warmth and happiness filling me up and expanding throughout my entire body.
"Would you wanna go on a date with me?" I said quietly, my hands shaking slightly in hers. Kaylee bit her lower lip and my eyes were drawn to the action as she nodded slowly.
"Yeah. I think I would."
"Yeah?" I said ecstatically. Kaylee giggled again, softer this time, genuine emotion behind her actions.
"Yeah."