•Penelope Park•

-When I say this girl is possessive, I mean she's POSSESSIVE.
-Like literally, someone looks at you the wrong way and suddenly they're being death-stared or threatened or both.
-A motherfucking TEASE.
-This girl will literally pin you down, tease you until you're practically begging for her, then get up and pretend she has to be somewhere.
-You drag her back into the room and make her finish what she started.
-You let her practise spells on you.
-She's one of the first people you tell about your rough past in foster care.
-She holds you as you cry, rubbing your back and comforting you as best as she can.
-Flirty banter between you two which always ends up in making out.
-(And maybe something more.)
-She may be the evil temptress to the rest of the school, but with you she's a sweetheart.
-She'll cuddle you close, stroke your hair and just talk about her day.
-You're each other's safe haven.
-Always being teased about her by your foster brothers.
-"Have a good time last night?"
-"Shut up, Raf."
-"Those are some major hickies, Y/N."
-"You as well, Lan."
-She always bites your lip when you're kissing.
-It's only a little nibble, but for some reason it makes you want her more than usual.
-SHE NEVER LEAVES FOR BELGIUM.
-You two may be the sassy queens of the school, but in private, you're two sweethearts who love each other more than anything.