You Die

Hope:
-It had been on a routine mission to get rid of a demon terrorising Mystic Falls.
-Dorian and you were to distract the creature while Hope attacked it.
-For some reason, the creature had caught your girlfriend off guard.
-It was strangling her, choking the life out of her and you couldn't just let her die.
-Without thinking, you'd charged at the creature and stabbed it in the back.
-It had howled and dropped Hope, swinging round to face you.
-You hadn't had time to even raise your fists before it's long talons had sunk themselves deep into your stomach, the tips of them just breaking the skin of your back.
-You'd heard Hope scream and Dorian roar in anger as the beast ripped its claws out of you.
-You saw through blurry eyes the monster go up in flames as Hope threw a spell at it before running over to your fallen body.
-You were bleeding out and she knew it.
-Her face was already stained with tears as she cradled your head in her lap, one hand stroking your hair, the other trying desperately to cast a healing charm over your wounds.
-Dorian had taken one look at you and the defeat in his face had let you know; there was no saving you from this.
-Despite the burning pain in your torso, you'd managed to smile up at your girlfriend.
-"Hope."
-"I'm here baby, it's me." She'd sobbed, her tears rolling off her cheeks and dropping onto your face.
-"You know I love you."
-She'd cried harder at that and you'd brought one shaky hand up to cup her face.
-"Kiss me."
-She'd obliged and pressed a trembling kiss to your lips.
-Then you were gone, your last breath having been shared with the love of your life.
-Hope and Dorian had sat there for almost an hour, your teacher in shock at what had happened, your girlfriend crying over your lifeless body.
-Eventually, they'd managed to get back to the school, where your father and sisters were waiting.
-Lizzie and Josie had broken down, unable to bring themselves to look at your corpse.
-Your father had been numb, silent tears coursing down his face as he'd pressed a shaky kiss to your forehead.
-It took Hope almost a month to come out of her room after your death.
-She'd spent her isolation remembering you, holding one of your old sweaters to her chest and crying until she physically couldn't anymore. 
-Even after she'd reintegrated in school life she was practically catatonic.
-She didn't speak unless asked a direct question and rarely smiled.
-Your death had broken her, and she didn't know how to go on with life.

Josie:
-It had happened during the attack by Triad on the school.
-The lead asshole soldier had been goading you about having taken away your powers.
-You'd stayed with your girlfriend the entire time and you were there when she got shot.
-It had taken about 3 seconds in between the gun going off and you launching yourself at the guy.
-Though you didn't have your speed or your fangs, you still knew how to throw a punch.
-And throw them you did.
-You got about 5 good hits to his face before his buddies pulled you off him.
-"You know what? I was going to throw you in the dungeon with the rest of your little pals, but I think an example needs to be made of you."
-You'd been thrown back to your friends as the soldier spat blood out of his mouth.
-Josie had gripped your hand tightly, holding onto you for support as the Malivore bullets slowly worked their way through her.
-You and Josie, along with Lizzie, Hope and a bunch of other students were lead to the entrance of the school and out into the shade of the porch.
-By then, you had an idea of what was to happen to you so you'd turned to your girlfriend.
-"Whatever happens, I'll always be with you."
-"Y/N, what? What's he gonna do?"
-You'd smiled sadly at her and pulled her in for a gentle kiss.
-You'd pulled back and looked over at Hope and Lizzie, both of whom were crying, clutching each other's hands.
-They knew what was going to happen as you nodded at them and tried to put on your steadiest grin.
-The soldiers had walked over to you and you'd kissed Josie once more before they'd grabbed you and pulled you away.
-Supported by her sister and her sister's girlfriend, Josie had weakly reached for you as you were dragged away.
-"Sun's out, bloodsucker, and that little ring of yours is no good now."
-In your final act of defiance, you'd spat in the guard's face with a cocky smirk.
-Just then, Josie had clocked what was about to happen.
-"No! No, no! Please don't!"
-She was sobbing and babbling helplessly as you were frogmarched to the edge of the shade.
-With your final moments, you'd twisted in the soldiers grip to lock eyes with Josie.
-She was crying, anguished and desperate.
-You'd smiled and mouthed 'I love you' before you were pushed out of the shade and into the fatal sunlight.
-Your body had lit up like a funeral pyre the moment you were exposed to the sun.
-Josie, Lizzie and Hope had all screamed and struggled to get to you but it was too late.
-Your charred remains fell to the floor with a sickening thud.
-After Hope had taken the leap into Malivore, Josie was overcome with grief.
-She couldn't quite remember what had happened, but she remembered you and how she'd lost you.
-Lizzie became the sister Josie had always been for her; the emotional support.
-Josie spent almost everyday crying and reliving that awful moment.
-When she wasn't crying, she was in the library, frantically looking up any spell she could that might bring you back to her.
-Her grief and loss led her down a dark path.
-She became consumed with the idea of resurrection and lost all sense of herself.
-You'd been her stability and now you were gone.