You're The Only One

"What happened, Mina?"

We kissed.

"We just drink together," Mina slurs unclearly. Momo shakes her head. "Are you drunk?"

"Probably." Because I kissed her, Momo. I kissed Chaeyoung.

Meanwhile Sana is busy trying to wake Chaeyoung up. The bean isn't moving a bit, stills like a stone, totally falling asleep. Whilst Momo starts tidying the table, Sana heaves a mad sigh. Probably, she's mad that Mina and Chaeyoung interrupted their date. "She won't wake up."

Mina starts feeling sleepy, so she could only listen their conversation.

"Then, let's just pick her up. I'll carry her." It was Momo's voice. She's the strongest one amongst them.

"Sure. She brought her Porsche here. Probably, she'll get mad when she figure out I drove her Porsche. But, I don't have any choice as well."

"That's okay. Just tell me when she get mad at you, sweetie. Now, could you please help me here? My friend also couldn't do anything properly at this moment."

And right at the moment, Mina's head falls to the table. This time, she's the one who falls asleep.

05 You're The Only One

"Wake up, you jackass. And explain me what the hell happened last night."

Well. That was a morning greeting Mina got from Momo. Right when Mina opened her eyes this morning, birds already chirping outside the window, and the sun is already high, Momo is there, sitting on the chair, arms folded over her chest and eyes firing her.

Mina blinks. Her head still aching. She still has the hangover. "Could you please get me some water, please?"

Momo halted for a beat before heaves a mad sigh and leaps to her feet. She goes to the kitchen to take a glass of water for Mina, while Mina slogs to move her body to the edge of the bed, trying so hard to sit on it. When Momo arrives with a glass of water in her hand, Mina forces a smile, fastly grabs the glass from Momo's grip and sips it cautiously.

Momo watches her in silent, flat but mad. "Now, explain yourself."

"Damn, Momo. Could you please wait until I get better?" Mina huffs resentful, yet quiet and weak. She puts the glass on the floor and lies her body again, wants to rest for some more minutes before starting her day. "My head is still so damn aching. Please, I'll explain later."

Mina shuts her eyes, while Momo is watching her silently. She didn't say anything, only heaves a resigned sigh, gets to her feet and makes a beeline towards the door. "Seriously, whatever your reason is, just get ready to hear me nagging you."

Momo leaves Mina alone inside the room, closes the door behind, giving Mina some more minutes to think. And yeah, Mina thinks. She thinks about how last night drinking beer together was like, about how they both became drunk, and weirdly, about how Chaeyoung's lips moved against her.

Yes, she knows, it's weird. She also doesn't know why she remember how exactly her lips tasted like when it wasn't even special for her. How her lips giving hers a light pressure, how her lips parted and gave Mina an enough space to slip her own tongue through it, how her lips clasp her own, how wet they were, damn, those weren't even special for Mina. She'd been kissing someone else more than once before (obviously Jeongyeon), and this kiss wasn't even counted as a good one. But, why?

Why it was so memorable to Mina, that she thinks about it right after she woke up this morning?

"Damn," Mina curses. She touches her throbbing temples, slightly massaging it. Hoping it would make her headache gone, together with those memories of last night with Son Chaeyoung.