Wise Time!

Mina blinks, her eyes sting. Thinking Chaeyoung had to go through that shit, it must be so hard for her. Though Mina would never understand how exactly it feels like, still, imagining Chaeyoung had those past really hurts her heart. The image of always smiling Chaeyoung, only makes her sadder. It must be hard for her, staying bright all day long just to avoid her sad self come out.

Mina really wants to hug Chaeyoung right now. Or if that's too much, Mina would really like to stay beside Chaeyoung and play along with her, or whatever it is that makes Chaeyoung happy. She wants to pat the girl's crown, comfort her.

And well, she could do that right now. Because, when the bus stops at a bus station, someone gets into the bus. It's Chaeyoung.

10 Wise Time!

What a super weird coincidence that Chaeyoung got into the bus just right when Mina wanted to comfort the girl.

The girl steps into the bus, taps the bus card, and walks through the aisle to find an empty seat. She doesn't see Mina, wobbling when the bus slogs to move forwards. Mina just watches in silent, amused with the scene of Chaeyoung politely keeps saying 'excuse me' to everyone she passes, while trying her best to walk to the empty seat she saw without tripping.

When she finally sits on it, Mina sees Chaeyoung exhales in relief. Probably feels safe now, that she successfully sit without stumbling. She could only see the back of Chaeyoung's head, eyeing the girl leans her back onto the seat, chilling, and starts wandering outside the bus.

It's 3 pm. She should be in the office, working. So, what's she doing here?

And so, Mina grabs her bag and stands up. She cautiously walks towards the girl, and slops onto the seat next to her. Chaeyoung doesn't notice though, doesn't really bother the person who sits beside her, still wandering, aimlessly staring at the outside. Seeing that, Mina nudges the girl's arm softly.

Chaeyoung turns her head, and expressionlessly stares at Mina, doesn't look surprised at all.

"Hi," Mina greets, smiling towards the girl, kinder than usual. Chaeyoung raises her brows, vaguely didn't expect seeing Mina there, but not showing any surprised expression at all. After a beat, a smile blooms on her face. "Hi, Mina."

It's kinda weird, the way Chaeyoung talks just now. It sounds bitter and toneless, like she forces herself to sound bright. But, Mina just shrugs it off. She just heard a bunch of sad stories of Chaeyoung's life last night, and it's rude and selfish if Mina wants to get a happy face from Chaeyoung like all the time.

After last night, Mina tends to pay more attention to every movements Chaeyoung do. The way she talks, she smiles, her gestures, all of that is now different. Mina doesn't know what exactly the difference is, but she could feel it. It makes her wonder if Chaeyoung always behaves like this, or she changed after she met Tzuyu.

Mina doesn't say anything. She just replies the smile, wanting to make Chaeyoung comfortable being with her. Maybe, Chaeyoung finds it's weird to see Mina being so tame and smiley, when usually she's a grumpy girl and always so touchy by everything about Chaeyoung. Because just now, her smile's gradually gone, replaced with a slight concern gaze. "Mina? You okay?"

Mina's still smiling, her heart gets warmed hearing that worried question. "That supposed to be my question for you, Son Chaeyoung. But, yeah. I'm good." Mina shrugs, seeing Chaeyoung's eyes shaken a bit because of Mina's words. "How about you there? You fine?"

After a beat of halting, Chaeyoung's smile back. "I'm always okay. You know that."

Though, Chaeyoung said that she's fine, Mina could sense something hidden behind that safe words. She now could sense it all. Stupid, how could she didn't realize it any sooner?