Girlfriends

"I-" Chaeyoung tries to say something, but she doesn't know what to say. She looks up, meeting Sana's eyes. "I-"

TING TONG

The bell sound interrupts the moment. And Momo perhaps dislikes the previous moment, which was a bit tense and awkward, because she leaps to her feet, squeals, "it's my pizza!" with a very happy tone. She scurries to the door, obviously wanting to leave the previous moment. And it's only Sana, Mina, and Chaeyoung there now, still tight.

"Chaeng," Sana calls. "Why did you want this out of nowhere?"

Chaeyoung doesn't have an enough time to answer, because the moment got interrupt again. Not by the bell sound this time. It's Momo. Momo's voice is very loud, sounds mad and very angry when she shouts, "what the fuck are you doing here?!"

14 Girlfriends

When Mina hears that shout, she knows there's something wrong happening out there. Sana and Chaeyoung are also aware, as they stop talking, surprised with the sudden interruption.

"Babe?" Sana swiftly leaps to her feet, worried, making a beeline towards the front door. Chaeyoung looks confused. She isn't sure what to do, but she's still standing up and following behind Sana. But Mina, she has to brave herself, because she's afraid that it's really her this time.

She stands up, gulping. Momo shouts again, still mad and loud, and Mina scurries towards the front door. She sees the other girls' backs, and the uninvited guest is covered by their bodies. But fuck, she's taller than most of them, and Mina could still see the top of her head. Her voice blatantly hurts Mina's ears when she says to Momo, "hey, dude. Long time no see, huh?" with a friendly tone, as though they're close friends.

"Don't dude me, you bitch!" Momo snaps again, still furious and enraged, and Sana has to hold her girlfriend back so she won't jump the guest. "You better piss off now before I fuckin' punch your ugly face! You're not invited to the party, you bitch!"

Mina steps forwards, wanting to see Jeongyeon's face. She feels her tummy churn when she sees Jeongyeon's smile. "Geez, Momo. Chill. I just want to talk to Mina." And when her eyes catch Mina's figure, her stupid smile gets wider. "Oh, there she is."

Mina stares at Jeongyeon in silence. Yes, she really wants to slap this girl. Yes, she really wants to snap at her, telling her to piss off. But she doesn't understand why she just stands there, looking at Jeongyeon wordlessly. She's mad and upset. But she knows, it's useless to just simply tell her to go. She won't listen, she never listens.

And so, she sighs. "Momo, go inside," Mina demands, wanting to end this calmly. "Let me talk to her."

But, of course, Momo won't take that and insists to end this with violence. She has experience with this Jeongyeon, and she knows, a calm talk won't do any good. She learned that she can't end things in a good way when it's about this taekwondo bitch.

"What the fuck, Mina?" Momo protests, she really can't calm down now. "No! I won't let you talk with this bitch! I-"

"Sana, please," Mina begs Sana to bring Momo inside, and the girlfriend's willing to do that. While she pulls Momo inside, Mina could hear Momo's curses and harsh words, obviously addressed to the ex of Mina.

And now, it's only the three of them. Mina who's eyeing Jeongyeon sharply, Jeongyeon who's staring at Mina with her puppy eyes and stupid smile, and Chaeyoung who's watching the two of them in confusion, yet doesn't say anything.

The silence's break when Jeongyeon says, "hi, Mina."

"Cut it off, Jeong," Mina calmly yet firmly stops Jeongyeon. Though she looks completely calm, Chaeyoung notices her clenched jaw, and that's enough to make her know, Mina's holding in her anger. "What are you doing here?"