Orange Sunset

"Ooh," Chaeyoung nods, doesn't complaining at all. "It would be nice if we discuss about it before leaving the studio. We left the popcorn and the drinks."

Chaeyoung pouts, doesn't disagree at all, which makes Mina smiles at it. This small, how could she be a boss with this kind of obedient behavior? At first, she looked fearless and tough. But now, as Mina knows her more, she could see Chaeyoung's real personalities. This small is kinda cute and not as tough as Mina thought before. She has the vibe of badass and bitchy, but at the same time, she also has the gentle and soft side. It makes Mina confused, couldn't understand Chaeyoung at all.

"So, where are we going right now?" Chaeyoung finally asks. "Momo and Sana will meet us at dinner, and dinner is still four hours to go."

Mina smiles, slightly been waiting for Chaeyoung to ask that. "You're going to play with me."

07 Orange Sunset

There's this moment of awkwardness that Mina hates so much. Because based on how Chaeyoung's face vaguely changes into confusedness, Mina somehow regrets that she did this. Dragged the small out of the theater probably isn't the best plan she ever had.

"Play with you?" Chaeyoung drawls, not really used with the suggestion. "Play what? I'm not good at playing."

Mina only rolls her eyes. "When I said play with me, it didn't really mean that we're going to play something," Mina patiently explains. She holds her laughter when she sees Chaeyoung's baffled face. It's kinda cute, to be honest. "We can just, you know, do something fun. Do what you enjoy the most."

Mina thinks that that explanation is enough to make Chaeyoung understand what they're going to do for the rest of the day. But no, Mina is wrong. Chaeyoung still looks as confused as before. The small asks with her very serious tone, "do what I enjoy the most?"

At this point, Mina starts getting a bit tired. Why this small can't understand what I'm talking easily? "Yeah. Like eating, or shopping, or-"

"You like shopping? Then, let's go shopping." Chaeyoung takes Mina's hand, starts pulling it into somewhere. "I'll treat you something nice."

What? This isn't it. It supposed to be her who pleased the small, not the opposite. And so, Mina gently draws her hand from Chaeyoung, makes Chaeyoung ceases. "No, no, Chaeyoung. It's not my things," Mina once again elaborates the plan. "It's yours. We'll do what you like."

Mina sees Chaeyoung fidgets, nervous. She doesn't know why this small is so nervous at the moment, but before Mina could decipher her strange acts, Chaeyoung heaves a sigh. She hums, thinking. "Do what I like?" she questions cautiously. She bites her lips, seems thoughtful, and it's kinda confusing for Mina. Why she doesn't even know what she likes?

After a while Chaeyoung fidgeting, Chaeyoung nods, as though she's convincing herself to say her next words. "I'm not sure if this could be call a hobby or something like that, but I enjoy speeding." Chaeyoung grins, meanwhile Mina doesn't respond anything, so Chaeyoung carries on explaining. "I used to drive fastly in highway when I have some free time. It does releasing all my stress out."

And after all those explanation, Mina could only respond, "oh." She halts a beat. "With your Porsche?" And Chaeyoung nods in eager as a reply. "Yup. Sometimes, I use my other cars as well, but yeah, Berry is my fav."

Wait.

"Be-" Mina chokes. "Berry?"

At this, Chaeyoung's face turns into nervous, as though she's just caught doing something embarrassing. "Ouh, sorry. That my Porsche's name." Chaeyoung scratches her not itchy nape, nervous and doesn't know what to do. "Is it weird if I give name for my stuffs?"