Characters

Main Characters:

Kwon Yuri 19 y/o

All she ever seeks was perfection in her grades. She had never gotten a grade below A. She's smart, cheerful and also clumsy. But she's seen as the wallflower of her class. No one ever notices her except for her best friends and her twin brother.

Sehun 19 y/o

He retained for a year because of his time spend in the jail. He's the new student that recently joined, but his grades weren't good as he doesn't study, causing him to drop a grade. He already had a future planned out for him, the future CEO of the Oh and Co company. He's a ex-criminal which everyone is scared of. Well, except for one person, oblivious and ignorant Kwon Yuri.

Kim Jongin or Kai 19 y/o

He's Yuri's twin brother. He studied the same grade as Yuri because he skipped a year because of his intelligent mind.

He seems to be cold and arrogant, but he's actually warm yet naughty.

He's the one Yuri could rely on all the time. No one had known his relationship with Yuri.

Luhan 21 y/o

Yuri's senior whom she always admired. He's warm, playful and cute; exactly Yuri's type. He's in the same group that Sehun and Kai is in.

But he's not a criminal.

More characters to be learnt later on...