02: Study Date or Date?

Yuri tapped her foot impatiently on the ground as she glanced at her watch.
12.20pm
Why isn't he coming?
Don't tell me he's not coming. I'll kill him the next day I see him in school.

Yuri groaned as she shield her face from the blinding sunlight. She looked around the place, it was bustling with people of all ages, families and young teenagers.
They were mostly having fun with their family and friends.
Yuri bit her lower lip as she looked around.
12.50pm
Almost an hour already!

" Urgh," Yuri groaned as she bought a bottled orange juice from the nearby drink stall.
She resume to the original position they agreed to meet as she looked around.
Still no sign of him, it's already 1pm; Yuri sighed heavily as she leaned on the wall, 5 more minutes.

Yuri had waited long enough, it's already 1.30pm.
She walked away from the place as she tossed her empty bottle of orange juice into the bin as she then heard her pantings behind her.

She turned around as she saw Sehun panting as she glanced at him.
She rolled her eyes as she spoke, " Do you know how long have I waited for you?"

Sehun catch his breath before he maintain a cold expression.

" I-I had something on." He spoke as Yuri rolled her eyes.
" Then why can't you just tell me that you're gonna be late?"

" How am I gonna tell you that?" Sehun retorted as Yuri let out her lower lip.
He's right, she didn't even give him her number.
" Give me your phone." Yuri spoke as she held her hand out, but Sehun looked at her unsurely before responding.

" No."

" Com'on, I n-"

" I don't randomly give anyone my number." Sehun cutted in as Yuri groaned.
He isn't going to bulge, she knew it.
Sighing, she then walked towards a fast food restaurant.

--

"...A girl like you sure have a big appetite." Sehun spoke as he watched Yuri munching on the onion rings.
" At least I'm not like those girls, looking at you like they're gonna eat you up." Yuri spoke as she watched the girls giggled and squealed at Sehun.

Sehun snorted as he spoke, " I'm just too attractive to be resisted."
" Haha, you're right. My foot." Yuri sneered as Sehun glared at her disapprovingly.

Yuri looked at him, he definitely looked attractive. Blonde hair and flannel with white plain tee and jeans, simple yet attractive.

What about her? T-shirt and skirt, simple and definitely not attractive at all.

" You're not eating at all?" Yuri questioned as she looked at him while munching her burger.

" Won't waste my money on fattening food." Sehun said smirking.

Yuri rolled her eyes as she sipped on her drink, " At least they're good."

" Hm, sure." Sehun smirked as Yuri shrugged.
" Done?" Sehun yawned as he rubbed his eyes.
" Yup." Yuri chirped, popping the 'p'.

" Aww, he's so adorable!" A group of girls nearby squealed at Sehun's appearance.

" I know right! His blonde hair suits him so much!" Another girl spoke.
" God, whose that girl beside him?" A girl glared as she pointed to Yuri. Yuri rolled her eyes.
" Must be her sister, they don't look like any lovers would act together."
Sehun chuckled as Yuri glared at him, " Is it funny?"

" Yup, noona." Sehun spoke as Yuri frowned. Asshole, do I look that old to you?!
Yuri folded her arms angrily as she strolled towards the park, with Sehun trailing behind.

--

" Here?" Sehun mumbled as Yuri sat at a nearby bench and table.

" Mmhm, com'on." Yuri ushered as she put out books.
Sehun sighed as he leaned on his palm, looking at Yuri.

Yuri looked at Sehun's exam slot that she had copied on her notebook as she widened her eyes.

" Woah, you took Additional Maths? You should be smart then, but why did Ms Chae says your results is poor?" Yuri asked as Sehun smirked.

He leaned towards Yuri as he spoke, " Didn't you heard from your friends?"
" Heard what?" Yuri asked, oblivious of what he was talking about.
" That I'm a criminal," Sehun spoke as he looked at Yuri, raising his eyebrows. How could she not know about him?

The whole school talks about him all the time.

" Oh really? Which is why you've poor results? What a nice explanation." Yuri scoffed as Sehun raised his eyebrows.
That's not what I meant.

Sehun facepalmed as he shook his head.

" Let's start..." Yuri spoke as she looked at the book as she started pointing out the basics. Sehun rested his head on his hand as he stared at Yuri while she was teaching him.

As Yuri immersed herself into teaching Sehun, Sehun smiled to himself as she watched her highlighting out the notes.

When Yuri heard no response, she turned and looked towards Sehun, " Yah, were you listening?"

Sehun blinked sleepily as he mumbled a soft 'yeah'.
Yuri grew annoyed as she watched him not listening to her again.

Yuri poked Sehun's waist as he immediately sit up straight, glaring at her as Yuri let out a soft giggle.

" I didn't know that a criminal like you is afraid of tickles." Yuri teased as Sehun rolled his eyes.
" Shut up..." Sehun frowned, embarrassed as he laid on his arms.

" Sleep again, I'll poke you again." Yuri teased, smirking.

Sehun glared at her as Yuri raised her hand as Sehun shrugged.

" Fine."

--

" 39/40." Yuri spoke as Sehun frowned.
" What? You must be wrong." Sehun protested as he took the paper from Yuri.
" Nope, the answer says that it's A." Yuri pointed out as Sehun sighed heavily.

" T-Oh, it's raining." Sehun retorted but stopped as he felt water dripping on his head.
Yuri kept the books back in her bag as Sehun removed his flannel.

Yuri widened her eyes as she watched Sehun dropping the clothe on her head before dragging her by the wrist.

Yuri felt her heart pounding against her chest, what's happening?!
Sehun dragged Yuri to a nearby cafe as they waited under the shelter outside the cafe.

Yuri looked up to Sehun as she watched his hair, damped as water dripped from his hair. His tattoo on his arm was visible as his shirt is wet.

Yuri looked away as Sehun turned to look at her.
" Cold?" Sehun asked as Yuri nodded shyly. Yuri expected either a hug or him taking of- wait, he already gave me his shirt.

Yuri bit her lower lip as she anticipate for his next move.
" Bear with it then," Sehun spoke as Yuri rolled her eyes. Asshole.
Yuri wrapped her arms around her body as she shivered in cold. The flannel that Sehun gave to her isn't really helping as it is also wet.

" Yah," Sehun spoke suddenly as Yuri blinked, " Hm?" She looked up to him as Sehun suddenly smirked.
" Let's run," Sehun spoke as a playful smirk appeared on his face. Yuri widened her eyes, she don't like this.

" Run wh-" Yuri gasped as Sehun pulled her into the rain as she felt rain drops attacking her body.
Yuri looked at their hands, fingers intertwined together as she widened her eyes. (Multimedia)

How did we end up like that?

--

A/n;
I seriously don't know what I'm writing. this's a short story, but am I going too fast? xD
P.S: there's something wrong with the wattpad app zzz.. And it irritates me so much ;A;