Chapter Five:

I'll try to make it so the people who don't want the lemon parts can skip over them and have the story still make sense. Just read the last paragraph I guess :/

🍋Lemon🍋

You giggle with a dirty undertone as Professor Venomous carelessly tosses you on his bed and starts unbuttoning his pants, struggling. After laying on the bed for only a second, your grow impatient and quickly bounce over, unzipping the zipper in a second, but ripping off his pants anyways. You restlessly yank his turtleneck up, with his head getting caught in it and his arms trapped. You let go, gawking at his beautifully toned and georgeous body as he struggles to take off his shirt. You stand there, enjoying the view before he manages to unintentionally fling his shirt out the door into the hallway. You continue to stand there biting your bottom lip, and stare at his sexy, purple, bare chest. "Wow-" you let out. He gives you a naughty smile that you return before violently pushing you down on his king bed. You lay your upper body down at the foot of the bed as he pulls down your jogging bottoms. You lift your legs up as he quickly slides them off. He sits by the head of the bed and slides his legs onto the bed, gesturing for you to come over. You crawl on top is him, straddling his boxers, you can feel his hard member wanting to burst through against your womanhood through your panties. You two start to sloppy kiss again as he reaches for the bottom of your shirt, pulling it up above your arms and head, only breaking the kiss for a second. You wrap your arms around Venomous' neck as he start trailing sloppy french kisses down from your lips to your chin. He gets to your necks and finds another sweet spot as you let out a loud moan, arching your spine, sending your head back in pleasure. It doesn't take him long until he trails down to your cleavage, his slithery tongue treading dangerously closer to your nipples. You continue to moan with your head back as he reaches around behind you, successfully unclipping your bra the first time. He throws it off, once again out the door. He pulls his head away and grips your bare waist. He takes a second to look at your tits, eye level to him.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment, y/n." Venomous smiles devilishly. He lifts his cold man hands from your waist, cupping both your boobs gently. He closes his eyes and gets right in there, sucking on your left nipple. You make a small grunt noise, as he softly sucks on your nipple, licking all around it. He goes onto the right one and does the same. Venomous plays with your tits as he licks every inch of them. He suddenly pinches your nipples, making you yelp in response. "You're so sensitive there" he says, pinching and pulling harder while giving you a naughty grin. He was trying to look you in the eyes while he abused your soft, supple body, but you kept your head back and looked up with an arched back, making noises as you drooled down your chin and neck. You place your hands on his shoulders and grip tighter as he becomes more aggressive. You let out a yelp a little too loud before Venomous suddenly stops and let's go. He abruptly shoves you off of him and gets up and shuts the door. Chills go down your spine while he looks you dead in the eyes with an intimidating glare and locks the door. You start thinking to yourself,
"Shit... what have I gotten myself into..." you stare down at the bed. Putting your hands behind you with your legs stretched out in front of you on his bed. "This is a bad idea. It's Professor Venomous- a super villain, of course he would do anything to get close to a hero." You start second guessing your decision, growing nervous and feeling unsafe. Lost in your thoughts, Venomous surprises you when he aggressively pins you down and presses his lips against yours. Venomous notices the concern on your face, but decides to just ignore it. He pushes away and grabs you by your waist, pulling you towards him while he's standing. You lift your head to watch him slide down his boxers quickly, leaving his large, hard and throbbing cock against your wet panties. Your eyes widen in shock, "That's going inside of me?" You think to yourself. He is tired of all the foreplay and tears off your panties, exposing your dripping pussy. He grins down at your pussy, rubbing your bare abdomen. You flinch when he gets to your freshly waxed pussy. You smile back with excitement, looking up at him while he looks down. He holds his desperate member at your entrance, ready to go.
"Ready?" He asks rushed, expecting a quick response out of you as he grips onto you above your hips onto your waist. You look up at him with a concerned and dreaded expression as you shake your head no. He looks back at you, displeased. "Y/n you'll be fine," he adds before gripping tighter.
"Venomous, I've never actually-" You're cut off by your own loud yelp of pain as he pounds his big, meaty cock into your small, wet pussy pushing in all the way until he was entirely inside you, staring you deep in the eyes. You grip the sheets with both your hand as your head swings back onto the bed. You squeeze your eyes shut while tears gather and roll down your cheeks as you felt the pain of your first impact. Your face became stained with red as well as the sheets. He notices how much pain you're in and looks down to see what he had done. He looks to you in surprise.