Chapter 1

Six had finally escape from the maw, the monsters, and her mother… the lady in the geisha mask. The only thing she need to do was getting out of there. "I had to get out of here." Six said to herself. Just then, the Nomes came to her. "We can help you." One of the Nomes said. The Nomes lead Six to the giant boats but there's a small boat was with the other boats. "We made that for you so you can get out of here. And we packed some foods here for the journey." They said. "Wow, thank you." Six said to them and giving them some hugs. Six wave them goodbye and started to row the boat away. For sudden, she went through the middle of the ocean, and she started to starving but she always eating foods from the maw. At night, the ocean doing a lot quietly and Six still continued rowing. Just then, there's a storm approached. The big wave making everything in trouble, then a wave coming to Six and it splashed her and the boat. Six was unconscious floating in the ocean.

The next day~

The water swam Six to the shore still unconscious, and it drop her to the sand. Just then, some six people came, a twelve year old girl in a yellow dress and short brown hair, the tall boy with long deep brown hair and a T-shirt which it says 'SF,' the boy with orange curled hair and a glasses, the girl in a purple fingerless sweatshirt and long golden brown hair, a boy with tan skin and yellow shirt, and a twelve year old boy with blue pigtailed hair and a mask. "What is it?" The long haired boy asked. "There's a little girl wearing a yellow raincoat. And she looks… unconscious." The masked boy said. "Can we help her?" The yellow dressed girl asked. "Maybe why not." The purple sweat shirted girl said And they did. They lead her into an apartments and went to the long haired boy's room at his apartment.

Six had woke up in a room. She saw CDs and weird posters on the wall. She walk around and went outside back. She saw a tree with a house on top of it and she started to climb up. She went inside then she mentioned the yellow dressed girl, the long haired boy and the masked boy. "Oh shit! She's awake!" The long haired boy said. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know someone is here." Six said. "Nah. That's okay. We always expects to strangers." He said. "Well we glad to meet you. I'm Sal, and that's Fran and Larry." The masked boy said. "Well, my name is Six." She said. "Like a number?" Fran asked. "Yeah, like a number." Six said. "We discovered you in a beach on the shore and we carry you here." Sal explained. "What's a beach?" Six asked. "You haven't been to a beach?" Larry asked. "Well the thing is…" She replied and told them her story about escape from the Maw. "And that's how I get here." Six said. "Woah Six, the children meat you talking about are very gross." Larry said barfing. "And that Lady you talking about was your mother?" Fran asked and Six nodded. Then her stomach got grumbled. "From all of these days, I haven't eating a lot." She said. "Well, we can give you something to eat." Sal said. "Thanks." Six replied.