Chapter 4

Everyone had now discovered Ithersta for long. Six was kindly nice to Itherstans. Larry started to jumpscare again hold by Ash this time. He saw a tall skeleton in a suit and a top hat. "Hello Itward." Fran said to the skeleton. "Hello Fran." Itward said. "Guys, this is Itward. A friend that I've talking about." She explained to the others. "Let me guess. Sal the one with the mask. Larry the one with long hair. Ash the one with black choker. And Todd the one with curled hair." He guessed. "That right." Everyone but Six answered. "Who's that?" He asked pointing at Six. "My name is Six. I'm come from the Maw." Six said. "I see." He replied. Six told Itward about her story. "That's terrible." Itward said. "Yeah, I was now alone in my life." Six said. "Well, I'm sure you'll be fine for us." Larry said. "Uh-huh!" Fran replied. Six gave them a great smile. After, everyone went home and back to bed, Fran told Six to stay with her in the castle for no more. Six kinda feeling weird when start making friends. She lied on the bed watching at the stars at the ceiling that Fran decorated. Six was very tired and went to sleep.

"Six, where are you?" Six's mother called her. They're playing hide and seek at the forest when they have picnic with Six's father. Six hide closer, then her mother caught her. Six was five years old for years ago and she love her parents so much. But the time went, Six found herself in a Maw. She was tightened on a chair, then her mother was approached. Her mother loosed her, lift her, and take her youth.

Six got woke up from her nightmare, she can't go back to sleep and she get stressed. Good thing, an Itherstan came in her room carrying the medicine she need. She take a med and worried about her mother again. "This is badly get rid of it." Six said.