Chapter 3

Six was quiet at class, plus she's study well. The other hand, some students whispered about herself that she look strange, and the teacher paying attention to them.

After school~

Sal, Larry, Fran, and Six walk home together back to the treehouse talking about the apartments get haunted. "The Addison Apartment was haunted? What a weird trouble." Six said. "Yeah, we've trouble about the red-eyed demon, it surrounded us." Sal said. "I see. Hmm… perhaps I can help you with that." She said. "Are you sure?" Larry asked. "I'm sure, I promise." Six replied. "Hey! I was hoping that we can explore to the woods at Wendigo Lake with Todd and Ash. Is it okay with you?" Fran asked. "I like what you said." Six said. "Me too." Sal said.

After their works' done at night, Larry, Sal, Six, Fran, Ash, and Todd sneak out together to the woods at the Wendigo Lake. "So, what now?" Larry asked. Just then, they heard something squeaky pig sound across the trees. "Be quiet." Six whispered them and they behind her. Six listened quietly when something's coming. Then a big, giant, fatty man like the guests from the Maw crawling getting closer to them. Six stayed them back and use her magic, then the black soul came from that guy and lead to her, the man was unconscious from it. "Woah. How did you do that?" Larry asked. Six just turn around and showed them her third eye. They surprised about her third eye. "Fascinating." Todd said adjusting his glasses. "So, that's why you're scared to show up to everyone." Ash said. "Yeah." Six replied. Just then, a meowing sound coming from one of the trees. It was just a black cat. Six bended and meet him, "Hello." She said. "Hello Mr. Midnight." Fran said to the black cat. "Hello Fran." He said. "Who's that girl?" He asked pointing to Six. "Kitty, this is Six, she's come from a submarine called the Maw. Six, this is my cat Mr. Midnight." Fran explained. "Well, it's nice to meet you Mr. Midnight." Six said. "You too Six." Mr. Midnight said. "Well, I was thinking we should visit Ithersta." Fran said. "What Ithersta?" Sal asked. "I'll show you." She said. She took out her cat doll from her purse, she put the key to the belly of the doll and it floats then it turned into a door. "Come on." Fran said. Everyone went to the door and they saw the kingdom of Ithersta.