2

Zayn's pov

I woke up and I got dress. I wanted to see my girlfriend. Louis dosnt know about her. Louis thinks we shouldn't date until 16. Louis treats me like a baby. I mean I still get spankings.

I don't get in trouble a lot only Niall and Liam. Niall and Liam was like best friends every since mom and dad died. They always were playing around. They always got spankings. They have the same friends and everything. They even wanted to share a room.

Harry gets in trouble too but not a lot. Harry is quiet and keeps to him self. Harry was only 7 when mom and dad died. Harry didn't understand. I didn't either. None of us did.

I went downstairs and made a bowel of cereal. Harry was up playing video games. I said Harry Louis is going to spank you, you keep on playing games all day. Harry said I never even do any thing. I said yesterday you tried to blame Niall and Liam for the messy house. Harry said fine!

I said want a bowl of cereal? Harry said sure. I gave him a bowl and sat down. I are my food. I said Harry pack your clothes we are leaving today. Harry ran upstairs in his room. My clothes were already packed. I almost forgot I had to go to school. It was Friday so it would be a break. I got my bag and left.

Harry's pov

I didn't have school neither did Niall and Liam. I packed my clothes. I sat down but my butt was still soar. I sat down and it went away after a while.

Liam came on my room and said Louis said put your bag in the car. I said okay. I put my stuff in the car and went back inside. Louis was on the couch. I said Lou when are we leaving today? Louis said when Zayn gets back. I said okay but can I go to my friend Sarah's house? Louis said sure.

I went upstairs and Niall and Liam came in my room. who is Sarah Liam said mockingly. I said my friend. Niall said Harry's got a girlfriend! I said no I don't shut up. Niall said its okay the baby's got a girlfriend. I said get out! Niall and Liam laughed and left.

I got dress and went back downstairs. I said Lou can you drop me off? Lou said okay lets go. We left and Lou dropped me off at Sarah's house. Lou said call me when you ready to leave. I said okay and ran inside.

Sarah said Harry do you want to come in my room? I said sure lets go. We went upstairs to her room. I said your room is so colorful! Sarah said thanks. I sat on the bed. Sarah sat next to me.

Sarah was looking down. I said I like your hair. Sarah said thanks. I said what is wrong why are you looking down? Sarah put her head up and said sorry. I said its okay.

We was really close now. Them we just started kissing. We kissed really long. I liked it. It was my first kiss. I think it was hers too. We stopped kissing. I said I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that. Sarah said it okay I liked it.

We stood up and started kissing again. She had her arms wrapped around my neck. My hand were on her waist. We stopped kissing. I said I think we should do more then just stand here and kiss. Sarah said me too wanna watch a movie. I said sure which one? Sarah said Umm frozen. I said okay.

We sat in her bed and cuddled while we watched the movie. When the movie was over it was 2:36. I said sorry Sarah but I have to go. Sarah said do you need to use the phone? I said actually yes. I called Louis and he came to pick me up. I said bye Sarah. I kissed her cheek. Sarah said bye Harry.

I got in the car and we got home I sat on the couch and waited for Zayn to come home.

Niall came downstairs and said woah what happened? I said what do you mean? Niall said you have lip gloss on your cheek. I touched my cheek and whispered Sarah. Niall said Sarah did that! I said quiet Niall okay yea we kissed but be quiet. Niall said oh Harry is growing up he got his first kiss. I said don't tell Louis he won't let me see Sarah again. Niall said anything for baby Niall. I said I'm 10 not a baby. Niall said okay baby.

Zayn came in. Niall got up and said Zayn,Harry got his first kiss! I said Niall you said you wouldn't tell!! Niall said I wouldn't tell Louis. Zayn said Harry you got a kiss? I said so what?

Zayn said you got your first kiss! I said don't tell Lou. Zayn said whatever tell me what happened? I said we was sitting on the bed then just started kissing. Zayn said and she left a mark. I said I know its her lipgloss. Zayn said the baby is growing up! I said I'm 10 not a baby. Zayn said whatever.

I said we can go now. Zayn said Louis texted me he was ready. Louis came downstairs and said indeed I did. I said we can go now? Louis said yea just wait a sec for Liam. I said he take forever. Louis said be paition. Liam came downstairs. We all left and got in the car.

*skip ride to Niagara Falls*

Liam's pov

We got to the hotel. Zayn said I call couch bed! I said no I want it! Harry said I want it! Niall said no fair you guys always get it! Louis said be quiet!! Louis said I get the couch bed and Niall and Liam get the bed while Harry and Zayn share a bed.

I said Lou that isn't fair! Zayn said yea you make all the choices! Niall said you make everything unfair! Harry said yea I always have to sleep with Zayn!

Louis was mad. Louis yelled ALL OF YOU IN A CORNER NOW!!! I said but Lou- Louis said NOW!!! We got in a corner. Louis said Harry first. Harry walked over to him. Louis pulled him over his knee and started spanking him. Harry was crying really hard. Louis was done and said Zayn. He started to beat Zayn. I started crying softly. I heard Zayn screaming. I knew I was next.

Lou was done and said Niall and Liam. We laid down on the bed and I saw Louis get the whip out. I said no Lou I'm sorry. Lou said it to late. Louis started spanking us. He was doing it really hard. All I heard was whish whish whish who's h whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish.

Niall's pov

Whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish whish. Was all I heard. Louis finally stopped. I whispered Liam why doesn't Lou like us? Liam said I don't know. We started crying. Our span king were always harder then the Harry's and Zayn's.

Louis pulled up our boxers and went in the bathroom.

Louis's pov

I did it again I hurt Niall and Liam bad again. There butts are purple. I got so scared. My heart just dropped. I don't know why I do it. I love them. I went in the bathroom. Harry and Zayn weren't even that bad there butts was just red like usually. I went back in the room. Liam and Niall were still crying.

I sat between them. Liam said I'm sorry I was rude Lou. Niall said me too I'm sorry. I said I'm sorry too I saw how much I hurt you boys.

Niall said why don't you like us? I said do you guys think that? Niall and Liam nodded their head yes. I said I love you guys. Liam said so why do you hit us harder than Harry and Zayn? I said I didn't know. Niall said you do it all the time. I said I'm sorry. I hugged Niall and Liam. Niall and Liam went to sleep. Harry and Zayn did to.

I decide I will go to sleep too.