5

LLouis's pov

Today we are going back home. We only stayed here for a day and it was fun.

I woke up the boys. Then I woke up Zayn. I said Zayn wake up we are going home today.

Zayn said I know but can I sleep in the car? I said sure but lets go you can leave your pajamas on. Zayn said okay and got up.

We all had our bags in the car. We got on the car and drives off. We was in the city. I could tell it was ghetto.

Liam said can we please stop to go in that park? I said no. Liam said please it is three kids. I said fine. I stopped the car. We all got out.

Liam and Harry went on the swings. Niall went in the bathroom they had. I followed him to make sure nothing happened. Niall was done and went on the swings. The boys were all muddy. I put them in the bathroom and I said take off your clothes but leave your boxers on. They all took of there clothes. I said okay I'm going to get more clothes for you guys stay here. They said okay.

Zayn was still in the car he was sleeping.

Liam's pov

I saw another door in the bathroom. I said come on let's go through that door. Harry and Niall said okay.

I opened the door. It lead outside. I went outside and everyone followed me. There was a fence and dirt everywhere.

Then I heard a voice it was a mans voice. I saw him, it was three white strong men.

One said ohh look at these sexy boys. I said we were just leaving. He said no stay I like it. I said no thanks. Him and the other men pushed us on the ground.

I realized that we was still in our boxers. He pulled down my boxers. Harry started crying. We all was. He touched my penis. I yelled get off of me don't touch me!!!! He said calm down you are going to like this you all are. He said go on boys you can start now.

Harry and Niall were screaming and crying. The man was touching all over me. I was crying. I started screaming LOUIS!! Harry and Liam did the same thing.

Louis's pov

I went back in the bathroom. I didn't see Harry Niall or Liam. I heard their voice yelling my name. I went out another door. I saw three men on each boy. I punched the man on Liam off of him. The other men ran away. I helped the boys up. We went in the bathroom. I said what happened?! Niall was still crying but able to answer.

He said three men came out and when we tried to leave they pushed us on the ground. The man you knocked off of Li almost rapped him. He kept on touching Liam's penis and touching all over him. The other men kept on kissing me and Harry. Then we was screaming your name.

I said okay boys here put on your pants. They put on their pants. I said you don't need your shirts. They said okay. I said go get in the car.

We got in the car the boys cried themselves to sleep. Zayn said what happened? I said you brothers don't listen and was almost raped. Zayn said what?!?! I said they was almost raped and Liam was sexual assaulted. Zayn said what happened? I said some man was touching his penis. Zayn said what are we going to do? I said I can't do nothing, they aren't going to find the men who did it. Zayn said I hope they are okay. I said I know me too. Zayn said I'm going to sleep now. I said okay.

We finally got home but I didn't want to wake any one up so we slept in the car.