6

Niall's pov

We all got out the car and Louis was rushing us because we had to go to school. We went upstairs took a bath and got dress. Liam said are you going to be okay today? I said yea are you? Liam said yea.

Liam's pov

We got to school and Louis left so he can drop off Harry. Niall said I'm going with my friends see you later. I said okay later.

I saw Kara the girl who liked me. I kinda liked he too. She was cute. I went over to her. I said hi Kara. Kara said hi Liam. I said so I don't get a hug now?

Kara chuckled and kept on walking. I hugged her from the behind and kissed her cheek. I saw Kara blushing. Kara turned around. I said can I hold your hand? Kara said sure. I held her hand. I said now can I kiss you?

Kara said why would you want to do that? I said because I like you. Kara said I don't think you do. I said why would you say that? Kara said because we don't really talk that much. I said well I like you and ,would love to kiss you can I? Kara said sure.

We kissed. I was touching her back and could feel her bra strap. My hands were at her waist and her arms were around my neck. My hands slipped and I felt her butt. I squeezed it and she squealed a little. We stopped kissing.

Kara said what was all of that for? I said I told you I like you. Kara said so can we do it again? I said yes.

We kissed again. I still had my hands on her ass. It was round. I smacked it and she squealed again. I smiled and we stopped. Kara said I have to go to class. I said I will walk you. I walked Kara to class and went to mine.

Niall's pov

After school was over we went home.

Liam was acting different. He was being rude and mean.

I was walking by him in the hallway. Then Liam bumped into me and made my head hit the wall. I said Liam. Liam said Get over it Niall!! I said but Liam. Liam said do what don't be a baby.

I started to cry softly. Liam just kept on walking. I didn't tell Louis or Zayn. I didn't want Liam to get in trouble. We went to bed and Liam still didn't say sorry. I just turned around and went to sleep.