4

Zayn's pov

Louis spanked Niall and Liam so hard he made them scared of him. I was mad that he did that to them. Louis spanks them so hard and hurts them. Liam and Niall are trouble makers but they don't deserve such a hard spanking.

I went downstairs and I saw Niall and Liam sleeping. I said are Niall and Liam okay? Louis said yea they were tired and went to sleep. I said but it is morning. Louis said I know I am about to wake them up. I said okay. Louis said and wake up Harry.

I said okay and ran upstairs. I went in the room. Harry was on the bed sleeping. I shook Harry. Harry said what z? I said Louis want you to get up. Harry said fine.

Harry's pov

I went downstairs. I saw Louis. I went over to him, I said why did I have to wake up? Louis said because its time to wake up. I said okay. Louis brought me around the couch and put me in his lap. We sat down and watched TV.

Then Liam and Niall woke up.

Niall's pov

I woke up on Liam. Liam was up. I said Liam are we going to be okay? Liam said yes Niall calm down. I said okay. Liam said come on Niall. I said where are we going? Liam said we are going to ask Louis if we can go to the pool downstairs. I said okay.

We went in the room and said Louis can we go up the pool? Louis said sure but Harry has to go with you. Liam said what if Harry doesn't want to come? Louis said them he doesn't have to. Liam said okay.

We went to ask Harry. I said Harry do you want to come with us to the pool? Harry said no thanks I'm texting Sarah. Liam said okay text your girlfriend. Harry said she isn't my girlfriend and don't tell Louis! Liam said I know calm down.

Me and Liam put on our bathing suits and went downstairs to the pool.

We was at the pool and doing flips. Liam jumped in and made a big splash. All the water got on me. I said Liam! Liam said sorry Ni it was an accident. I jumped in and said its okay Li.

We was racing and everything. Then Liam said I'm hungry Ni lets go upstairs. I said okay I want to see Zayn any way.

Liam's pov

We went upstairs and we saw Zayn on the couch. Zayn said hey Liam and Niall. I said hey. I went upstairs I wanted to talk to Louis.

I went in Louis's room. Louis said what is wrong Liam? I said nothing I just want to talk to you. Liam said about what? I said well I wanted to know how are me and Niall the same age and we aren't twins and we are brothers. Louis said Li, mom and dad had another baby when you was only 9 months old and that was Niall. I said oh okay. Louis said and you loved having someone around all the time who was the same age as you. I said I know I love Niall but I'm still 14. Louis said okay go downstairs we are about to eat. I said okay and went downstairs.

Niall's pov

I sat next to Zayn. Zayn said what's up Ni? I said I wanted to see you. Zayn said aww. I laid on Zayn chest. Since Zayn was taller then me he took up half the couch. I said Zayn you are too big. Zayn said don't be a baby Niall. I said fine. Zayn said it okay buddy. I said okay Z and laid down.

Louis and Liam came downstairs. Louis said dinner is almost ready. I said finally. Louis said Niall be patient. I said okay Lou.

Harry came downstairs. Harry said why isn't no food ready yet? Louis said be patient Harry. Harry said but I'm hungry Lou. Louis said and It will be ready soon. Harry Zayn Niall and I was watching tv waiting for the food. Then Louis said come on guys. We sat at the table and ate our food.

We was all done then Louis said time for you guys to go to bed. Harry Liam and I got up and went to the room.

Zayn's pov

Louis went to bed and I stayed up until 3:48. I went to bed and went to sleep.