3

Niall's pov

I woke up. I shook Liam to wake up. Liam woke up. Liam said what is wrong? I said I'm scared of Louis. Liam said why are you scared? I said because he doesn't like me he keeps on beating me. Liam said I know, he does the same to me. I said my bum still hurts too. Liam said mines does too. I said why did he get the whip out for us but not Harry and Zayn? Liam said I don't know. I laid closer to Liam and hugged him. I got off of Liam and laid on him.

Louis's pov

I woke up and woke up the boys. I said come on get up. Zayn and Harry went to the living room. I said come on Liam and Niall. Niall whispered something to Liam. Liam said can Niall lay down still his butt still hurts from last night? I said sure okay but do you guys want to eat. Niall shook his head. Liam said no.

I saw Harry playing his on his phone. I said Harry no games in the morning. Harry quickly put his phone down.

Everyone was acting strange,like they was scared of something. Niall won't look at me or talk to me. Liam is only talking to me when he needs to. Harry actually listened to me the first time I told him something. I didn't even are Zayn.

LLiam's pov

Louis scared me and Niall. Niall wouldn't even look at him. I only did when I needed to. I wanted to be good so we didn't get a spanking.

Niall said can you come with me to the living room? I said yea lets go. We went in the living room and sat down. Louis said are you guys okay? Niall got scared and jumped up. Louis touched Niall's shoulders and said are you okay? Niall got him off of him and came closer to me. Louis said what is wrong? Me and Niall stayed quiet.

Louis said what is wrong with everyone today? I said we are scared of you. Louis said why? I said because you spank us worse than Harry and Zayn and you don't like us.

Louis's pov

I said Niall and Liam you think I don't like you guys? Liam and Niall nodded their head. I said Harry and Zayn go upstairs. They went upstairs. I said Louis and Niall I love you guys. Niall said so why do you spank us harder? I said I'm sorry I didn't know.

Liam said yes you did you keep on going when we beg for you to stop. I said I do the same to Harry and Zayn. Niall said no you don't. I said okay I'm sorry guys, I was hard on you guys. Niall said our bums still hurt Louis. I said I'm so So SO so so sorry. Louis said okay. Niall said okay. I said okay you guys just rest today. Niall and Louis said okay. They laid down and went to sleep.

Zayn left and went out. Harry stayed in his room and played games.