Chapter 4

[Lukes]

Serenity woke up a few hours later. She must've been tired and her panic attack probably drained all of her energy. Me and the boys, as well as Aaron, were a little buzzed not crazy.

[Serenity]

"Tori I don't think I can go. Yeah I know it's the start of the spring break. I got in trouble last night so I doubt I'll be able to go," I spoke to my best friend.

She wanted me to go to a party that started at 8:30 which was 30 minutes ago but I doubt I'll be able to because of what happened. Since it was the second to last day of spring break there was a party at one of the kids from our school's house. His parents have big-time jobs and aren't home too much during the week.

"Where does she want you to go?" Luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"A party that's tonight, but I told her I probably wouldn't be able to go because of what happened," I dismissed the topic.

"Mom and I talked we agreed that you can go out with your friends. She's really sorry though. As long as you're home by the latest 4 am because Calum will be leaving at 5 to go to work so he'll be up. Just don't get too drunk or high. Be careful don't be stupid you know the basics. Aaron, you're going too," he said and I smiled giving him a hug.

"Thank you, Luke," I smiled and he nodded.

I quickly texted Tori telling her I was going.

"I don't have anything to wear though," I pouted.

"Wait I actually have some of you're clothes here. I think I have a black shirt and ripped blue jean shorts that's good right?" Cal asked making me follow him to the spare room that's basically mine.

"Perfect," I gave him a hug after he handed it to me.

I quickly changed into the outfit then put my sneakers on. I fixed my hair quickly and made sure I looked okay then ran downstairs.

"Good?" I asked the boys.

"Reny make sure you be careful okay? And yes you look beautiful," Ash said to me and I nodded then thanked him.

"Serenity c'mere real quick," Mikey said making Aaron clench his jaw.

Aaron dislikes Michael with a passion. He always thought bad of mine and Mikey's relationship he thought Mikey wanted me but he's like an older brother to me.

I rolled my eyes at Aaron and followed Mikey to his room.

"Listen I know you care a lot about Aaron and whatever but please be careful with him. You've dated for 2 years, yeah but I was once your age only 3 years ago. Boys they'll go to crazy extents to do things with you. And I know that you love him but not in the way he thinks you do am I right?" Mikey spoke.

He was right very right. I've always had that thought in my mind that's why I never got too close to anyone.

"Mikey you're so right. You actually took the thoughts out of my head," I mumbled.

"I don't want you to get hurt, you're basically my little sister. I was never close to Ashton or Cal's siblings like this. I don't know why but somethings off about that kid but it's starting to show more now. Why? I have no idea. Just- Just please be careful with what you do tonight. Have fun of course just don't do nothing you wouldn't do sober," he said giving me a tight hug and I assured him I wouldn't.

"Thank you, Mikey I love you so much," I spoke honestly.

"Of course and I love you more pretty girl," he smiled and we walked into the dining room.

"I'll drop them off," Mikey said and the boys nodded.

I said bye to them and gave them hugs then got into Mikey's car. We got there in 10 minutes.

"Remember what we talked about," he said and I nodded before he drove off.