Chapter 13

[Serenity]

Cal got a pregnancy test out of one of the drawers, as well as another stick.

"Go to the bathroom pee in the cup and I'll take care of the rest," he explained and I nodded.

I quickly did my business then went back to the room and sat down. It was quite awkward, to say the least.

Minutes passed and the test was done. The relief that flooded Calum's face was very noticeable.

"Negative thank god," he sighed in relief.

Honestly, the relief that overcame us all was noticeable.

"You're all good to go. I'll bring the meds on my way home. I'll check you out don't worry," Calum smiled cleaning up.

"Thank you, Cal," I smiled giving him a hug.

"Of course I'll see you guys later," he smiled giving Kevin a head nod which he returned.

Kevin took my hand and led me out of the building. He opened his car door for me. I got in and closed the door then he went into the driver's seat.

"You okay?" He looked towards me with concern written all over his face.

"Honestly I'm not sure," I mumbled honestly as he started the car.

"I know you told me already. But talk to me," he brought my hand into his as he drove.

"I don't know I just feel lost I guess,"

"Is that it?"

"I just wanna hang out with my friends I guess,"

"Then call your brother and ask if you can go,"

Nickolas, Tori, Xavier, and Kevin would hopefully take my mind off it. I took out my phone and texted him asking if I can go.

He texted back almost instantly. He said yes which made me smile.

"Let's go," I smiled and at the red light, he texted everyone.

"Where are we meeting up?" I questioned leaning my head back.

"The skate park," he said grabbing my hand.

"Okay," I replied turning the music up.

His head moved to the beat and he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. He moved my hands in all crazy ways singing to the music.

"Be careful when you drive," I laughed.

"Cmon now, would I ever put you in any type of danger?" He smirked back.

"Shut up," I smiled in response.

"That's the beautiful smile I love to see," he grinned as we pulled into the parking lot.

We got out of the car and walked over to the tables by the ramps where they were. Only Tori was there.

"Where's everybody else?" Kevin asked as we sat down.

"They should be here any minute. They weren't far behind. Caught in traffic," she spoke perkily.

"So what'd you do today?" I asked placing my head in my palm.

"Well, I woke up in Jace's house with a massive hangover. We took Advil then fucked. Then he drove me back to my house and I got dressed," she said proudly.

"Who the fuck is Jace?" I asked confused.

"Some guy at the party last night. I don't know he was great in bed," she smirked.

I couldn't help the disgust written on my face. What a whore.

"Did you use protection?" Kevin asked.

"Obviously not but I got a Plan B," she replied playing with her short blonde hair.

"Sorry we're late," a voice that I knew all too well spoke in my ear.

I swear to god my heart dropped.