New member

(Hey everyone thanks for reading this story hope you like it! Also it's a Laxus love story. Thanks ~ author)

3rd person pov

"Is Laxus back yet?" Master Makorav asks Laxus' 3 followers.

"He should be back soon, " Bickslow answers.

"I don't understand why he had to go on such a long solo mission," Freed says sowerly.

Suddenly the guild doors open.

"LAXUS!" The 3 devoted guild members run up and hug the tall lightning mage.

"Oh hey," Laxus says in a bord tone.

When the 3 guild members stop hugging him he walks over to the master.

"Um gramps we need to talk."

Master pov

My eyes widen a little bit as I hear my grandson Laxus talk to me in the back room.

"Well of course bring her in."

"Thanks Gigi," Laxus says sighing and standing up. "But Gigi," he says looking back at me as he walks out, "you might need to warn the guild first. Because she can be a little... um... at first."

"Ok Laxus I will," I answer.

I stand up in front of the guild and try to get everyone's attention.

I see Laxus exiting the guild.

"Yo brats!" I yell

Lucy Heartfillia pov

I hear master call for attention and look up at him.

He says that we are getting a new member and everyone starts talking. I hear whispers like 'I wonder if it's a boy or girl." "Are the nice?" "What kind of mage are they?" "Are they a wizard?" "Do they like fish?" "Do they drink?" "Do they eat fire?" "Of course not you idiot only you eat fire."

Than master speaks up, "it is a female and she is very... different. She has been through a really hard time recently so please be as kind as possible. And..." everyone looks up.

"Show her how fun being in fairy tail can be!"

"YA!" Everyone cheers and does our fairy tail sign with our hands.

I'm so excited!

The guild doors open and everyone turns to look at the new girl.

Instead Laxus comes in holding a blue and white stripped cat.

Laxus clears his throat than speaks, "everyone this is Kiyoko. Kiyoko these are your new guild members."

We stare a the cat in Laxus' arms.

Wendy walks up to the cat, bows and smiles, "Nice to meet you. "

"YA!" Everyone cheers.

The cat looks scared and than confused.

"Mrow!"

Laxus sets her on the ground and raps his fur lined jacket around her.

With a puff of smoke the cat is gone. In its place stands a 18 year old  or so girl with curly blue and white stripped hair, hazel eyes and completely naked other than Laxus' coat.

"Mrow!"

It's Kiyoko!