First kiss

Laxus pov

I'm sitting on my bed at the house I share with Freed and Bickslow when I hear a knock at my window. I stand up and walk to my window to see Kiyoko standing outside.

"Kiyoko?" I ask opening the window.

She climbs in and I notice she isn't wearing my coat but instead she is wearing a minnie jean skirt and a yellow t-shirt that shows off the top of a lacy pink bra.

She smiles slightly and hands me my coat.

I look at her. "Where did you get the cloths?" She stares at the floor and than looks up. "L-lluuu...cy."

She smiles, runs up to me and throws her arms around my neck.

I look down at her and I feel my face heat up a little. I put my arms around her waist and hug back slightly.

Her cheeks turn a light pink. I lean closer and suddenly my lips are on hers.

She seemed surprised at first but than she kissed back.

Her lips were soft and warm.

Kiyoko pov

I hugged Laxus. I finally said my first human word! I'm becoming human again! I think to myself. Laxus blushes slightly and hugs me back. I see the look on his face and feel myself blush a little.

Laxus leans in and suddenly he is kissing me! I'm surprised and happy so I kiss back. His lips feel perfect.

He pulls away and blushes scratching the back of his head nervously.

I blush more and smile.

I stand on my tip toes and kiss Laxus again. His lips are warmer because he is blushing more now and he kisses back.

Soon he pins me on the wall and kisses me. I feel his tongue on my lips asking for permission to enter. I open my mouth as an invitation. He explores all of my mouth and I run my fingers through his blond spiky hair.

He moves his hands to my butt and squeezes. I rap my legs around his waist.

We are both moaning and blushing when Freed walks in.