Dinner

(Ok there is some nalu stuff in here so I'm sorry if you ship something else but please just bear with it because most of this story is on Kiyoko and Laxus. Thanks so much ~author)

Lucy pov

I get about half way through making dinner when Kiyoko walks into the kitchen.  I smile and she turns into human form. I walk over and put her curly blue and white stripped hair in a ponytail.

Oh f*ck. I think. I forgot Natsu and Happy are coming for dinner and I haven't even bathed yet!

"Hey Kiyoko can u take over dinner while I take a quick bath? You just have to wait for the curry to finish and than take it off the stove."

She nods at me and I run to the bathroom. I look once more at her and wonder if leaving a cat - girl who can't speak in human to cook dinner is a good idea. But I just shrug and hurry into the bathroom.

(Time skip to after bath Lucy pov)

I get done with my bath and put on my black minnie skirt and matching top. Than I put my hair into a curly ponytail and hook my red heart necklace around my neck.

Natsu is just my friend but I still want to look good for him.

I walk out of the bathroom and stand in shock at what is before me. My table has a white cloth over it and fancy plates with hot curry on 2 of them and 6 seasoned fish (not grilled because Happy likes them plain) on the 3rd. A rose in a vase in the middle of the table and soothing music coming from a music lacrama.

"Kiyoko did you do all this?" I ask still in shock looking at her.

She nods and smiles. (I notice she is wearing an apron.)

"Thanks!" I yell meaning it and hugging her.

"Let me get you some clothes." I say pulling out my blue jean minnie skirt, yellow t-shirt and pink lacy underwear with matching bra.

She pulls the underwear on and holds the bra up awkwardly. She blushes and puts it on than puts the shirt and jean minnie skirt on.

Suddenly I hear a "Yo Lupy!" From behind. I turn and see Natsu and Happy coming in through the window. "My name is Lucy." I say a little annoyed.

Natsu smiles and puts his arm around my shoulders, "are you sure?" He laughs, "I'm just kidding with you." I roll my eyes.

Natsu sniffs the air. "I smell food."

"FIIIISSSSHHH! FISH!" Happy yells from the kitchen. When we walk in Happy had eaten all of the fish off his plate and had fallen asleep on his chair.

"Oh let's eat!" Natsu says. Kiyoko walks in and picks up the sleeping Happy.

"Are you hungry Kiyoko?" I ask a little worried. She smiles and shakes her head 'no' than motions towards the table.

Natsu and I sit down and eat when we are done I get up to clear the dishes. When my back is turned I feel 2 warm arms rap around my waist. Natsu rests his head on my shoulder. I blush and turn around.  Natsu smiles and leans in pushing his lips against mine. His lips are soft and warm and i kiss back. Pretty soon we are making out.

When we finish we walk into the other room and see Kiyoko and Happy playing a card game on the bed.

They both smile,  "Hey guys we are almost finished with this game." Happy says and than turns back to the game. Suddenly Kiyoko drops her cards, smiles throwing back her head and putting her arms in the air.

"Aw darn you win!" Happy says with a slight pout. "Come on Happy we should go." Natsu says smiling at me. "Ok, bye Kiyoko see you tomorrow." Happy says to her. She hugs him and than Natsu opens the window to leave.

Suddenly Kiyoko jumps up and crawls out the window running down the street.

"Kiyoko!" I yell but she is already gone.

"Natsu we have to find her!" "Right!" I grab my jacket and we head out to look for her.