Your my Sweet Angel

When I saw you walking down,
Wearing that mother-loving gown.
I thought you were shining,
Like a beautiful diamond found when mining.

I knew you were mine, looking oh so fine.
Divine eyes so pure and I knew you were my cure.

I need your sweet smile, it makes my heart race a mile.
I need your sweet loving, it's so much and blinding.

(Natsu's POV )

I was so nervous and shaking. I mean this is the love of my life, someone I want forever to cherish.

Grey walking in: "Natsu calm your dumbass down it's fine"

Natsu: "Shut up ice monster you aren't married yet so what do you expect me to do!?"

He starts pacing around and pulling at his hair. Then he feels Gray's arms around him.

Gray:"Don't get used to me being friendly it's only because this is a special time, ok"

Natsu hugged him back and calmed down a bit.

Erza walks in to tell them that it's time and sees the scene.

Erza:" It's nice seeing you guys get along as always but sorry to ruin your moment but we need to go now"

"Ok" they both reply.

Natsu walks out with his bestman Gray to the alter where they stand to the left of it. The wait was nerve wracking and Natsu was already sweating.  Whispers were heard and finally the words,

"She's here" were said.

In walked Lucy with a jaw-dropping pink ruffled dress and the train long and smooth at the back. Her veil trailing down to her beautiful curved waist pinned down by a bunch of roses and pins. Then topped with beaded headband. She looks stunning in Natsu's eyes it made his heart do a run.

Badump.

Badump.

Badump.

(Lucy POV to when she was getting ready)

OMG.OMG. OMG.
It's really happening...
I..I'm getting married to the love of my life....

*sighhhhh*

Levy:"Hey Lucy what's wrong aren't you really excited?"

Lucy:"Of course I'm excited!! This is the best day of my life... It just feels so unreal"

Levy:"Hey just breath it's real alright"

In that moment Erza pops her head through the door.
Erza:"Wooww Princess you look royal and gorgeous"

Lucy blushing:"Thank you Erza it means a lot to me do you thing he'll like it?"

Erza:"Of course he will, if he loves you this much to propose then yes"

Lucy remembers the proposal when Natsu had her put on a treasure hunt on her birthday and at the end there he was...*sigh*...dressed in a blue suit.  Still wearing that scarf on his knees holding out a sparkling silver ring with a pink diamond, you kept from one of our jobs, your usual smile on your face as you utter those sweet words.

"Lucy...will you marry me?"

"Yes?YES YES I WILL!"

"Lucy?lucyyy don't cry you'll ruin the make-up" says Erza.

Lucy:"Huh...oh sorry"

Just then an attendant pokes get head through and tells them that there ready for them to go through.

"Okay" replies Lucy.

Levy:"Okay before we go hands together"

"3..2...1 FAIRYTAIL"

"Alright lets go"

(No Ones POV)
Lucy walked through the doors and small gasps were heard from everyone because of how beautiful and pure she looked.

She walked down the aisle slowly.
A soft wedding song played lowly.
She reached the alter after a awhile.
Leaving trails of flowers laying in style.

The priest talked formally, it fit in so perfectly.

She stared into his eyes with a love so tender. As they stood by the alter in the centre.

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia take Natsu Dragneel to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

She smiles and looks at Natsu..."I do"

"And do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilia to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

He does a big grin at Lucy and says:
"Well I did propose to her so of course I do"

That earned a laughter from the guests.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife, Lucy and Natsu Dragneel...You may now kiss the bride"

A loud gasp was heard and then...
"YOU TOOK MY LAST NAME?!?!"
This earned another round of laughter from the guests before it turned into claps and "aww's" ad the groom kisses the bride, dipping her down.

After all the partying, drinking, the food(which Natsu did enjoy of course) to the first dance it was finally time to go. The couple walked out hand in hand into the lavish hotel just opposite the venue.

As I walked away with her, I realized I'm going to have her for the rest of my life. Everything seems like a blur, but in the end I know she's my beautiful wife.

And as we go to our room, holding hands showing love. I know I'll love you to the moon because him and I fit together like a glove.

I love you Natsu Dragneel.

And I love you Lucy Dragneel.

Hiii omg I've finally updated lol but errm I was going to update earlier only wattpad was giving me a very hard time posting this. I will try and make more just I'm a hardcore procrastinator but I'll try aha.  Take care y'all. ❤💚💜