CHAPTER ONE:SUPERWOMEN

I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I do!💃

I can't believe I'll be turning twenty six in 5 months time!!Haaa,funny thing is I don't know who I'm going to celebrate it with because of the following reasons:

1)I've never had a boyfriend (ya pretty weird for a person my age)

2)I'm sorta friendless

3)I'm working

I mean it's not like a necessity to celebrate my birthday right? I mean I can just buy myself an expensive bottle of wine (which might affect my savings)and sit at home and watch movies.I don't need a man in my life right?Like ,what do they have that I don't excluding dick..lol..I'm a successful Pediatrician (mhhhhhmhh PhD for more information) graduated at the top of my class at Princeton University , I work in the most successful private hospital and I have my own house and car which I built from scratch with my own money!Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are nice ,lovely guys out there but ..they're just not for me.I've already got my hands full with my job.

I guess I had been daydreaming again because I came back to the real world just in time to see Felicia (you should see the sneer I have on my face saying this name because she just makes me want to vomit)pass by my desk.             

'Good morning Dr Skye Midnight.'
Felicia says with a smile and when I say smile I mean she looks like a chihuahua snarling.

'Good morning to you too ,how are you doing Dr Blackburn?'I answer with a fake smile that I hope will pull through before I gag.

'I'm doing pretty well thank you,uhm so there's a male patient who just came in and he has a 'broken penis'which actually is the result of a really bad infection ,so I was wondering if you could take care of it because I have a meeting with the Board?'

I felt like ripping her face off,she is as intoralable as she is good looking.

'Is that all Dr Blackburn ?'I try to hide my irritation.

'Yes that will be all sweetie and ohh I like your Superwomen outfit,it suites you Dr Midnight.'

'Thank you ,you look beautiful yourself in your Minnie Mouse outfit Dr Blackburn.'I sincerly admire.

Now that compliment was sincere.She did look pretty ,with her model body features.So let me explain why we are wearing cartoon outfits ,today was an awareness day at the hospital where you had to wear cartoon outfits.This not only raises money for charity it also keeps the children delighted and calm which is the most important thing to me.I decide to go to the patient with the 'broken penis'.I can't believe Felicia made me do this I'm a Pediatrician for God sakes,I'm not even supposed to do this ,but hey who can disobey the Head Docter?

'Mr Hopkins?'I ask as I pull the curtain over .

'Yes ma'am that's me.'I notice his face turns red when he notices that I'm going to be his Docter .

'Isn't there any male docters around ,maybe?'he asks uncomfortably.

I smile warmly ,'No.Unfortunently there aren't any right now ,but don't worry I won't hurt you,or make fun of you I promise.So tell me Mr Hopkins what are you here for?'

'Ohh please call me Adam ,ma'am.Well I-I-I mhhh have a little problem here.'he shifts uncomfortably.'

Its OK Adam you can trust me I won't tell,I'm here to help aren't I ,hey look I'm even Superwomen today ,so I'm here to save the day and please call me Skye.'