chapter 6:At home

He watches me until I enter my house. I close the door than quickly take a short peek onto my kitchen window ,I notice he doesn't leave for another minute.What is he waiting for?I can't believe its 01:00am my sisters have already slept.I go up to my room and slip out of my dress,I really want to bathe but the fact that my skin smells like him prevents me from doing so.I enter my massive bed and snuggle under the covers.Will we have another date? This man will be the end of me .

I sleep peacefully

                          ..................

I'm suddenly woken up by people jumping on me and shouting in my ear.

"Bitch when did you come back?Was it nice?Did you'll fuck?"

"What the hell?"I groan.My head pounding ,I didn't even drink that much but damn does my head hurt.

"Come on stop wasting time and tell us what happened!"Nola says

'I'm not telling you'll anything if you'll keep shouting in my ear like this."

"Ok fine!"They both settle down.I sit up on my bed and try to get comfortable.

"Firstly I'd like to fucking scratch your face off Lila for stuffing 5 fucking whole packets of condoms in my purse!!!"I say pissed.

Lila puts her hands up in the air as if she didn't do anything.Nola just burst out laughing until Lila laughs and in the end I also end up laughing.Damn I can never get mad at these bitches.

"So how did it go, because I'm pretty sure you'll didn't fuck."

"Well,"I smirk and begin telling them the story from a-z not even missing any detail.The surprise and shock they had on the faces was a sight!

"Wow!Seems like you two had a thing bling!"

"I know right!"

"He even wants you'll to have a second date ,that's amazing"

"Yes it is,but I hope things are not moving too fast for you Skye,I don't know I just don't want you to rush into things."Nola says worriedly.

"Yes ,I see your point ,but I feel like he is patient with me,he didn't make me feel uncomfortable or make me do things I don't want."I admit.

"Well then ,I'm happy to hear that,but if I hear he treats you even the slightest bit uncomfortable,someone is going to leave without a dick to piss out off."My sister threatens jokely.We laugh at this.

"Let's go make some breakfast shall we?"

Just when we were about to leave my phone starts to ring.I take my phone and notice it's Brendon ,I look at my sisters and Nola wiggles her eyebrows mischievously while Lila giggles and winks at me.I on the other just roll my eyes at how silly they can act.Before I answer the call I push my sisters out of the room ,they protest a little but they leave me in peace.Finally satisfied I sit on the bed ,clear my throat and answer the call.

"Brendon?"I answer in my morning voice ,which I'm 97.98% sure sounds sexy.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."he apologizes with amusement in his voice.

"Oh no you didn't actually,my sisters had already bombarded my room."I chuckle while he chuckles too.

"I know we just only had our first date yesterday but I'd love to take you on a lunch date today,I just...can't stop thinking about you."He confesses innocently.My breath hitches,is this for real or is he just playing.It takes me a while to answer but I finally do.