chapter 5:The drive

As I enter the car and started driving w sat in silence,just the occasional
side eyeing each other.You'd swear we were high school kids who didn't want to confess their crushes for each other.To break the silence Skye asks if she can turn on the radio .I agree,
she searches though the channel until she comes across a song.

"Ohh my God I love this song!!Listen!!"

And all of a sudden she starts singing the lyrics

"Brown skin girl,your skin just like pearls ,the best thing in world ,I'd never trade you for anybody else singing,Pose like a trophy when Naomis walk in
She need an Oscar for that pretty dark skin
Pretty like Lupita when the cameras close in
Drip broke the levee when my Kellys roll in
I think tonight she might braid her braids
Melanin too dark to throw her shade
She minds her business and winds her waist
Gold like 24k, okay"

She the looks at me and then points her fingers at me while saying,

"Tonight I might fall in love, dependin' on how you hold me
I'm glad that I'm calmin' down, can't let no one can  control me
Keep dancin' and call it love, she fightin' but fallin' slowly
If ever you are in doubt, remember what mama told me

Brown skin girl, ya skin just like pearls
Your back against the world
I never trade you for anybody else, say
Brown skin girl, ya skin just like pearls
The best thing in all the world
I never trade you for anybody else, say

Oh, have you looked in the mirror lately? (Lately)
Wish you could trade eyes with me (Because)
There's complexities in complexion
But your skin, it glow like diamonds
Dig me like the earth, you be giving birth
Took everything in life, baby, know your worth
I love everything about you, from your nappy curls
To every single curve, your body natural
Same skin that was broken be the same skin takin' over
Most things out of focus, view
But when you're in the room, they notice you (Notice you)
'Cause you're beautiful
Yeah,you're beautiful."

I was still shocked at not only did she sing all of the lyrics,but she looked beautiful doing it.With the moonlight shinning and her smile, car dancing happily .I felt this sudden rush of a feeling that I'd want to protect her against the world .The song that she was singing not only described her but it Was her.
I smiled at her and she smiled at me.I wish the ride to her place was longer because i didn't want it to end ,next  time I take her on a date I want it to be a bit far so that I can have her all to myself.Next time.I smiled internally.I'll try to make sure that there will be a next time.In order to spend more time with her, yes I know ,we've already spent 4 hours together but it's not enough,plus I know she doesn't have work tomorrow since I checked her working schedule ,its not creepy that I know that ok?

I decide to take her to some place that I go when I want to think.The song ends with her huffing and puffing with a big smile plastered across her face .She notices that we are no more on the route to her home.

"Are you planning to kidnap me?"she says jokely.

"Maybe."I chuckle

The drive is short and we finally meet our destination."Come ,I have something to show you."I say opening the door for her and taking her little hand in mine.Her hand is so small I don't understand how a human being can function with such small limbs!We stand at the edge of a small hill that looks over the city.She stands and looks over the city and I come and stand behind her ,I'm a good million feet taller than her,well it's a hyperbole but that's how short she is,and because I'm very tall.I notice goose bumps form on her delicate skin so I take my jacket and wrap it around her,although it was big on her tiny body.She turns around and looks up to me and says thank you.

In a short time I notice the sun rising ,

"Look "I tell her.She turns around and is mesmerized.

"Wow!This is magnificent Brendon"she says it lowly like a whisper .

"It's,it's-"she tries to find a word to describe it.

"It's beautiful- "

"-like you,"I wanted to admit honestly.This might seem too cliche but ohh if you could imagine how beautiful she looked to me.

"Let's take you home shall we?"I suggest.We get into the car and I drive off to her place.When I get to her place I turn off my engine and we sit in silence.

"I had-"we both say at the same time and we giggle together.

"You can go first ."I say.

"Well I had the greatest time  of my life really."she smiles and fusses with her hands.

"I did to."I admit.

"Well I have to go."she says

"I'll walk you out."it was more of a command than a request.

"Oh ok"she smiles.She takes her purse and scarf and hands me my jacket back to me.Accidentally her purse falls and you won't believe what fell out!

Condoms !five packets of condoms.The horror on her face was unbelievable.I could literally create a meme about it.

"I-I-I don't know who put these in there I swear I didn't -"she tries to explain ,her cheeks red with embarrassment.And I actually believed her ,I don't know but something about her told me she wasn't planning on getting layed today.

"Its ok -its fine."I try to soothe her.

"Ahh goddamit it must have been my sister !I'm going to kill that hoe!"she whispers more to herself.I chuckled to myself.and handed her the purse ."I'll keep these." I said pointing to the condomns.She blushes again and stars walking to her walk way that led to her door.

"Again ,thank you for today."

"Will we have another date?" I ask.

"Well if you want we can.she smiles at me.

And next time I'll double check what my purse has."

Now here comes the problem ,should we hug ,do a handshake ,kiss maybe?ok it's way to early for a kiss.I don't know but with her I just want to take things slowly.

"Can I -ahh-can I get a hug?"I say nervously as I rub the back of my head .

She flashes a mischievous smile at me

"Sure why not"

She comes closer to me and looks up at me ,the sun rising and her eyes sparkling ,this was total bliss.As she stands on her tippy toes even if she was wearing heels that still made no difference in her  height .She wraps her small arms around my neck and I bend over to accommodate them ,I wrap my arms around her tiny waist.For a thick girl ,she has the tinest figure which only emphasized her curves and her tushie!Oh and I did notice she doesn't where a bra because she has perky boobs.The fabric around her bosom straining against the pressure of her boobs ,wanting to get released,because the nipples were showing due to that she felt cold.

I hugged her tight ,I didn't want to let go but I had to.Her soft boobs pressing against my rigid body,making my member do the jiggle.Stop thinking about dirty shit.You'd swear today wasn't our first date.She let's go and says while walking away

"I look forward to having more dates with you Brendon."

I smile and answered "Me too."

I watched her walk to her doorstep while still leaning on my car waiting ,making sure she entered the house.She entered the house and closes the door.I get into my car wait a few minutes and when I'm satisfied I left ,feeling happy and with a light heart.