chapter 11

"Hey Brendon ,you won't believe it but Dylan and his girlfriend have just celebrated one year anniversary today since they dated."Prince says showing me a picture of Dylan and his girlfriend and he posted with a caption,"I'm so hooked,happy 1 year anniversary babe" with hearts and kisses.

"Wow congratulations on him."I say while fastening my cufflings.

"He is so hooked,he's literally the only one who is starting to settle down."he smirks.

"You off to work ?"he asks finally taking his eyes of the phone.

"Ya ,I'll be back later don't touch or break anything ,if I see that a single spoon is missing from the shelf I will castrate you."I warn seriously.

Prince just looks at me unfazed and shock mock,'Ohh I'm so scared."he says while rolling his eyes."Chill bro I'm mature enough not to do anything crazy."

"Good and where is Dylan?"

"His probably asleep,I think he might be pregnant."he says with such worry.

I burst out laughing ,finally able to speak ,"You're so retarded Prince."

"Ya ya go to work you'll be late."he says while grining.

I nod my head and say a small 'bye."

I take Skye's car to work knowing that I want to drop it off at her place after work.I'll ask my chaffaur to pick me up later.Though I'm quite impressed with Skye's car.For a tiny girl she's has a monster fore a car.

Entering Lyons Investment is like walking into the Grammies. All eyes are on you ,well especially me,since I am the owner.All my brothers and I worked hard to make this company the best business with the help of my dad.

I make my way passing Mrs Klay ,a young ,recently married receptionist who has a baby on the way.She's worked with me for so long and knows everything about my business.I walk up to her and smile ,she has a pregnancy beam,I think that's what you call it.She is literally the only person in my business I feel free to act 'normal' around.

"Hello Savannah?" I smile remembering that she doesn't want me to address her by her title yet she insists that she call me by my title since I'm her boss.

"Hello Mr Lyons ,how are doing today?"she smiles too.

"I'm good,good,how's the baby  treating you?"I smile down at her buldging tummy.

She giggles a little ,"I feel like a whale,but Timothy says I look beautiful,but every time I look in the mirror I feel even worse."she answers back shaking her head."I'm ready to pop this baby out!Cravings and morning sickness aren't fun."

I laugh at her blabbering and speaking,"I can't believe I have to look for a temporary receptionist when you go on maternity leave.I already feel lost."I fake pain and put a hand to my chest.

She giggles like a little girl."I know I'm  important." she says scrunching her nose up with pride.

I chuckle and excuse myself to my office.

                             ......................

Work was work with board meetings and all but now I'm leaving heading to Skye's house.I turn on the radio and they are announcing the weather ,I sigh hearing that there will be heavy rains this whole week,people should be vigilant when driving and that they should stay indoors during the rain.Reaching Skye's house I park the car only to find her  locking the door,I walk and stand behind her looking at how pretty her backside looks while she wore a nice white dress with flower petal designs.I lean in next to her ear and I could smell her blueberry fragranced hair and vanilla fragrances perfume.She smells so delicious I could eat her up.