Male #10: Keegan Drake [FrankieWritesBooks] *DEAD*

Name: Keegan Drake

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Appearance: Keegan has the handsome looks any of the younger boys want. He has mix of blond and brown, shaggy hair, and his green piercing eyes. He is a little pale, and is 5'8. He has a small smile, and also has some freckles. Keegan also has a small scar near his eye, which is unknown to him

of how he got it.

Personality: Keegan is a kind of guy who is a friend of everyone. He likes to talk to people, even strangers, and loved to make people laugh. He is a sweet guy who wants to make people feel happy. Keegan also is a sensible guy sometimes, and likes to prank people sometimes, which includes his friends.

Background: Keegan is a normal person. He has a little sister named Jessica, and he usually keeps her company. His parents are divorced, so Keegan lives with his father. He usually goes outside to hang out with friends, or is in his sister's room keeping her company. When he was 16, his father started becoming strict with him. Keegan started to sneak out during the night because sometimes he couldn't go with his friends to places that his father doesn't want him to go. When he went to college, he was a little happy to get away from his father, but Keegan really missed Jessica. He made new friends, and soon, he started to forget about his family.

Fears: Keegan is afraid that someone will hurt his sister Jessica, and also is afraid of dark places. He also is nervous in small places.

Other: Keegan was at the carnival because he was there to visit his sister, along with some of his friends that he managed to take along. They all were going to goof around.