23 | guns

Hey guys. Play Day6 song 'Shoot Me'. It sets up the vibe, I tell you. (Look it up on YT haha)

Hello to fellow mydays here! Anyway, read this chapter, ppl. Vote and feel free to comment.

HanJiSha09 ey, you're supposed to be up on 24 but i figured, you might like this chapter :)

-----

"You won't be able to shoot properly if you don't aim at the target accurately." Jimin's calm breath fans my face as he tries his best not to claw me apart.

I held the pistol and aimed it at the target one more time. I slowly released my breath. Cold sweat made my skin damp.

"Don't be tensed." I felt Jungkook's hand on the small of my back. I flinched and he laughs. "Be relaxed and then do it like this."

He demoed cocking the hand gun on his hand and shoots at the target with great ease. The bullet burrowed and burned to the target's chest. "See."

"Don't over think." Jimin added coming closer to me smiling. "Just enjoy."

It's unfair. Johnnie was a pro listener. He now shoots amazingly while I can't even shoot higher than the knees. Thank God, he went on with his picture clicking.

"You don't have to copy us though. We do it by one hand but we also began by two." Jimin added. "Your balance is also a significant part you don't want to mess up otherwise you'll go tumbling backwards because of impact. Find your center of gravity and don't put too much weight on either of your legs so don't lean forward too much. Keep in mind that you're syncing with the release of bullet here so lean back a little and use your less dominant foot behind for support. Got it?"

I nodded. "Atta girl."

I gulped in and did what he told me.

"You can also use your anger as an outlet for you to shoot better." Jungkook stated beside me.

I stole a glance at him who's already looking at me. "Anger?"

"It works. Just think about that one particular person that you hate. That's your target. All you gotta do is aim..and shoot."

He pulled the trigger at once and I gasped as he hit the target's chest in one go. The red dot vandalized with holes. Murderous.

I saw a glint of passion in his dead eyes. He held nothing back. For a minute he looked like a towering predator who just spotted its little prey.

My body vibrated with rage as I looked into my holeless board. I stood rooted in my position as I see the man's face ten feet away from my figure.

 I stood rooted in my position as I see the man's face ten feet away from my figure

"Susan, I can't be with you anymore. You know why." I hear his thick voice directed to my mom.

"Screw you! Don't make my illness a reason for you to have an affair!"