Chapiter 3

One hour later, she arrived in front of the castle. The servants escorted her to the ballroom. Cinderella was admiring the huge room: there were many buffets, golden columns were shining and well-dressed people were dancing. Among the crowd she glimpsed her cousins who were dancing with a lovely boy, he was wearing a long red jacket with golden buttons. While she was gazing at him, the latter left Helena and Elizabeth and came closer to Cinderella. She made her nicest smile and they started to dance. Her dance partner had adorable dimples and his green eyes were sparkling. Hours went by and they were still dancing, staring at one another.

Midnight struck.

Obviously, Cinderella did not hear the bells, neither the coach driver and the servants. The had drunk too much and they had fallen asleep in the garden.

Suddenly, Cinderella's hair was greasy again and her tiara disappeared. The young man stepped back and before leaving her he said "It was nice to meet you, I'm Prince Harry and you?". Cinderella looked at the man's clothes and saw the golden buttons: it was HIM, she had danced with Prince Harry! She looked down and saw her hands which were dirty again! She immediately turned around and ran as fast as she could. Surprised, the prince did not try to catch her since she had been impolite with him. He was still looking for his soulmate because he had not fallen in love with Cinderella so he went to see other girls.

Meanwhile, Cinderella had fallen down the stairs. Her yellow dress had disappeared and her rages were covered of bloodstains.

She picked herself up and wiped her eyes. She had lost one of her ballet flats but she did not turn around. She had to go away at all costs because she was ashamed and did not want anyone to see her.

She walked with her twisted ankle somehow. Owing to her thirst she decided to walk through the woods towards a source. The forest was scary: owls were hooting, branches were splitting under her feet and leaves avoided the moonlight to light her path. Many times, she hurt herself in the brambles. She leaned against a tree after she had drunk. Her eyelids were heavy and she quickly fell asleep.