Chapter 4

At the break of dawn, in the manor, Susan and her children were packing their bags. Elizabeth and Helena were offended because they had not seduced the prince, this was the reason why their mother decided to move in another kingdom where they would find good husbands. Louis was just keeping up what was going on as nobody let him give his opinion. He was worried about Cinderella who was not there.

In the castle, the prince woke up. He was tired because he had cried the entire night for not having fallen in love. He went to walk to take his mind off things. He was going down the stairs when he hit something with his foot. It was one of the ballet flats of the mysterious and ill-mannered girl he had danced with the evening before. Even if he did not love her, he would give it back to her out of chivalry. Harry did not know where she lived therefore he went to see her mother who knew everyone's address in the kingdom. She talked to him about a girl called Cinderella who lived with the wealthy Susan. She gave him the manor's address and advised him not to spend too much time with this girl of the lower society. A few minutes later, he was riding his white horse to the manor.

In his bedroom, Louis was crying: his mother and his sisters had left the manor without him since he wanted to wait for Cinderella. Suddenly he stood up and wiped his eyes because he had heard the sound of hooves. He looked through the window and saw a rider who was going toward the manor. He went down the stairs and when he arrived behind the front door the prince knocked three times.