Revenge Trip

"Connor, I'm sorry!" I said. "I had to go back!"

"What made me not stop Tommy's death?" Connor asked.

"I found you in 2011," I said. "You fell in love with me."

"I was 20 at the time," Connor said. 

"We got married," I said.

"Hey Sara, how long do we have till the timeline solidifies?" Ray asked.

"Gideon?" Sara asked.

"You have 8.3 hours until the timeline becomes permanent," Gideon said.

"We still have Gavin and Lloyd," I said. "But, your father is alive. Instead of saving Tommy, you go back and save your father, Cameron."

Connor stood silent. 

"Would it help if I tell you my story?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"It all started after I left you all last week..." I said.

I had left the guys after seeing Tommy die. After all, it was all my fault. I had to go stop Mysake. I flew  towards Amusement mile, home to the Joker. He had to have some answers,  as it was his pie that blew up the room. When I got there, I found Loson...Magan...Lason...Mogan...I don't know, we haven't found a name yet.

"Why did you leave us?" He asked.

"I have to finish and avenge Tommy!" I grunted. I open my sack and pull out a device. "Put this on!"

"Where does it go?" He asked. 

"Your chest," I said.

He put it on and they became a pile of chemicals. Two men emerged from the pile and looked at each other.

"We are back to normal!" Logan said.

"High five man!" Mason said.

"Not so fast!" I said. "That device keeps you separated unless you high five each other! It used to belong to Firestorm."

"Damn, that's a sick name," Logan said.

"Be warned! If you guys do not merge after a certain period of time, your bodies will break down and turn back into acid, killing you with very painfully," I warned.

"How will we know when to merge?" Mason asked.

"You're bodies will tell you to merge by painful signals," I said. "Also you guys are connected psychically, so if you think something or do something, the other will know."

"So if I have sex, will Logan know?" Mason asked.

"Yes, infact to him, it will feel like he's the one having sex," I said.

"That's disgusting," Logan said.

"Can you guys merge, quickly?" I asked.

They walk to each other and high five. The 9ft man was back. 

"Look at that tree and try to punch at it," I said

The man looked at the tree and punched. An acid ball flew out and hit the tree, disintegrating it. The man looked at it in disbelief.

"So, I got good news!" I said. "Your name will be 'Captain Caustic'."

 Captain Caustic looked at me. "Anything else we can do?" He asked.

"Think of a suit you want," I said.

Captain Caustic thought long and hard. A suit started appearing. It was a blue and green suit with boots up to their knees, gloves up to their elbows, a cape stretching 18 feet, and a symbol on their chest, a skull and bones.