Darsum The Loyal

The following has a spoiler warning in effect. Proceed with caution. 

The Prophecy 

Its been a week since Kozodorth's death and the Trio went underground to grow. The planet's been going under fortifications to make sure, they can stop this threat. Rael, Gavin, and Ruby went to spread word of the Trio. Logan, Mason, and I went to find the prophecy about the Trio. 

"Where would we find the prophecy?" I asked. 

Logan pulls out a piece of parchment and some blood. "I got this from Kozodorths carcass," he explained. "If I pour this on the parchment, it should tell us where the prophecy is!" 

"A parchment covered in blood will tell us where it is?" I asked.

"Do not doubt my brother!" Mason said. "He is the best warlock in the U.S."

"With this knowledge, I will achieve reviving the dead!" Logan said.

"You can't bring back the dead," I said.

"Sure he can!" Rael said, landing with Gavin and Ruby. They transformed back to humans. "You gotta go to Hell to save them!"

"Hell?" Logan said. "I can't go there."

"Magic is a sin in the eyes of God," Ruby said. 

"Gavin, your hair!" I yelled. "What a mess!"

"Dad! Rael dyed his hair yellow and Ruby dyed hers purple!" Gavin said.

"That's so we can mix our dragon life with our human life," Ruby said.

"What do you mean 'Magic is a sin in the eyes of God?'" Logan asked.

"God despises witchcraft and wizardry, so if you practice it, you'll be sent to Hell," Ruby said.

"So god is real?" Gavin asked.

"Of course he's real, how else do you think, I found you?" I said.

"But all I ever do is make you mad and dissapoint you," Gavin said.

"But Carter loves you and I love you too!" I walk over and give him a hug. "Did you really need to dye your hair black, though?" I asked.

"It will fade," he promised.

"Guys, can we get back to the blood parchment?"Rael yelled.

Logan pours the blood over the parchment and watch as it seeps into the silk. Writing started appearing and formed words in the form of elvish. "I can read this," said Logan.

Translation of the Parchment

"Kozodorth, king of all dragons, shall birth triplets after the birth of a daughter and a son. The triplets will be known as the Trio of Terror and when combined their power will be immense. The Trio will learn to hate creation and move to the state of destruction in which they will strive in. Kozodorth will die to one of his creations but will be absorbed and live inside the body of his demise. A group of hero's will stop the Trio, after the loss of a loved one, and will bring peace back." That was the prophecy foretold to Kozodorth. You shall now receive your prophecy.

Connor-you will defeat Zaylbor after finding the item of something you once loss.

Rael-you will fall in love with the boy who's been your friend since your creation.

Ruby-you will become the wisdom of hope and defeat Ondrym.

Mason-you will become a coward and leave for home, only to become a hero.