Chapter 1

It has been three days since Michael Clifford and his best friend; Luke Hemmings were lost in the woods.

It was a supposed to be a fun trip away from work, family, enjoying the little things since both males have been busy with Michael working full time in a restaurant and Luke works as a manager in a grocery store.

Now, both males are cold, wet, tired, in the woods as they unknowingly go deeper in the woods and farther away from civilisation.

Both males were close to collapsing when Micheal looks up and sees a light in the distance. At first Luke thought that Michael lost his mind already, until he turns his head to the same direction and sees the same light! Both males start to move as fast as their blister and practically numb feet could allow.
After about 35 minutes of walking/near collapsing, and both friends make it to a clearing to see a pretty large log cabin with a farm house next to it. There was a fence circling the property.

Michael was confused about what is a farm doing out in the middle of nowhere, but he soon forgets it as he smells something good coming from the log cabin. Slowly yet quickly as they can, both try to reach the front door as Luke noticed that storm clouds were moving across the orange sky.

Once at the front door, Michael knocks and calls out of anyone is home and can help them. A few minutes later and the door opens to reveal a tall, muscler male with tan skin, black hair and brown eyes opens the door. The male takes a look at Luke and Michael and with worry on his face let's the two inside, just as buckets of rain begin to downpour outside.