Chapter 5

Ashton and Calum have enjoyed the evening as they happily fed their soulmates. The pair of warlocks make eye contact as they are fed Micheal and Luke the rest of the desert, they smile at each other before looking back at the dazed faces of their skinny soulmates.

Michael had closed his eyes and let out a low groan as he was getting really full. Calum comments on how cute Micheal looks with a stuffed belly and bits of cake and ice cream on the sides of his mouth. Luke had managed to eat all of his desert and started to huff and puff as he held his stomach in pain. Ashton rubs Luke's full stomach in affection as he used the napkin next to Luke's bowl and cleans his face.

When he was done, Ashton picks Luke up bridal style and wishes Calum and Micheal a goodnight, before he leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs to his bedroom and placed Luke in his bed. Luke was fast asleep before they left the kitchen, and Ashton looks down at Luke's still skinny build but his eyes land on the swollen middle that he encouraged and even force Luke to eat more than he was use too. So not wanting to cause him pain, Ashton gets down on his knees and placed both of his hands on Luke's full stomach.

He whispered another charm, but this was more of an reality alternative to give Luke the false impression that he had agreed to stay with Ashton for several weeks. But it also helped digest all the food in his full stomach and add a pound of two on his body. When he finished with his spell, Ashton covers him with the blanket before he moved to the other side of the room where his PC is located and started it up as he put up a spell that will make his rooms soundproof as added a invisible force field around bed so nothing can disturb the sleeping male.

Back downstairs in the kitchen, Calum had managed to get Micheal to eat the rest of his desert and two more slices of cake. Michael looks like he might explode if he eats anything else, Calum thinks that Micheal looks like a baby seal. Cute enough you want to squeeze and looking so plump it makes them look even cuter.

Calum cleans Micheal up and rubs his bloated stomach. Under his hand, Calum can feel Michael's stomach deflate but he can see that is was adding some meat on his bones. Calum decided to let Micheal rest for a minute as he began to gather the dishes and put them into the dishwasher, when he came back from doing so he caught something that put a smile on his face: it was Micheal clearly asleep in his chair. However Micheal was sleep EATING the chocolate cake!

Cal slowly approached the sleep eater and happily watches Micheal use his hands to stuff his face with the remaining chocolate cake.